3 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

5 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

7 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

The hugger games

So I went to my crush's basketball game and while I was there I brought a couple of my friends. During the game my mom called...

Well so my 'best friend' is really annoying me lately. She does not like to have any fun. She is like "there is a immaturity line" and I'm like what the heck is that. Just cause we are in high school there's an immaturity line for you now supposedly. I can not stand the fact when she says I'm being immature. What is so bad about being immature? I can understand about being mature in certain situations. But being mature all the time is growing up too fast. Everytime I tell her you need to be immature when you still can because when you are an adult you are expected to be mature all the time, so why waste the time being mature all the time when you can be mature when you need to? What should I do? Try and tell her again or just find new friends or something? I'm just getting really tired of my personality put down because of her.

That sucks she seems to be dragging you down. I suggest you explain to her exactly what you just told me. That you understand where shes coming from and you act mature in the right situations. But sometimes you like to be silly and act like a kid while you're still young. And that should be ok. Tell her you would appreciate it if she accepted that about you and didn't give you a hard time. Friends don't give their friends a hard time about something as insignificant as that. If you were skipping school or something that would be a different story. But you're not, so she shouldn't be so harsh. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by HockeyLuver on 2/26/2013 9:46:13 PM

So, It has been a REALLY Long time since a question. I am hoping to start it up again. I love hearing your responses! What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mac Smile

by Joe7197 on 2/26/2013 9:04:22 PM

love him too much so i have to post this

1. think of your crush
2. make a heart with your hands
3. kiss the heart
4. put the heart on your real heart and tommorow your crush will ask you out

this only works if you post this on your favorite article (just like i did) and yes he is always in my mind - See more at: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/01/21/126-sweetie.aspx#sthash.R8PaLsFE.dpuf

by cutiestar on 2/26/2013 7:54:38 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1My BF still hangs out with his ex. They have a bunch of classes together and they hang out after school sometimes. I trust him, but i dont trust her. She hates me and Im not her biggest fan either. They're pretty good friends and I dont want to ruin their friendship, but i dont like them hanging out?
2. When did u start wearing makeup? I'm just curious?

Hey Chica, 1) There isn't much you can do. You trust him, so have faith that he will stop her if she tries to pull something. 2) That's totally up to you. Whatever makes you comfortable.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by PandaLover0330 on 2/26/2013 4:37:58 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/26/2013 4:19:59 PM

Wait, is your grandmother ok???!!

by beaniebag12 on 2/26/2013 4:13:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi, so I don't really want to live with my dad very much anymore. My parents are divorced but the situation is kind of crazy. We are supposed to spend equal time at each house but my mom lives farther away so we see my dad more. Over the course of the past few years he has driven me crazy. He is mean, controlling and unreasonable, but then he tries to act sicky sweet to make up for it and I've had enough. Especially when he has the nerve to bash my mom right in front of me. My mom is like my best friend and I tell her everything that happens, but my dad knows this and always accuses me of being " brainwashed" by her. He doesnt get that I have my own opinions! So basically I want it to change, but I don't know how. I've talked to my mom but my dad doesn't listen to her when she tells him there are problems. I'm scared to tell my dad what I think because he's soo mean sometimes!! I don't know what to do! Help?

Hey Girl, I can't give you any personal advice because I've never been in that sitch. For now, talking to your mom is probably the bet option. Then talk to her about discussing this with a counselor.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Mememe6 on 2/26/2013 4:05:03 PM

That is so cute!!!You are so lucky!!
xoxo