12 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

15 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

16 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Girly and Confident Abigail E.

Check out what’s inside this gal's beauty bag that keeps her looking effortlessly chic. From Dublin, Ohio, abigail11 likes to use a minimal amount of makeup to...

mod mod mod OK so i have some acne and i wanted to know which is better concealer stick or tinted moisturizer oh and which is better for how it looks and how it feels oh and i have fair skin

hey girl! I think a bit of concealer stick and then BB cream is a good combo. the BB cream will help to make your skin look better overall, and the concealer will do the heavy-lifting in concealing the redness!

xoxo

Katie L.

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 9:04:18 AM

Wow she looks a lot like me! Not exact but almost. I don't need any lipstick for my lips because their naturally dark red Smile

by pinklol56 on 2/28/2013 11:40:09 AM

I filled out the beauty survey a few months ago, but my products have completely changed and i really wanna fill it out again. is there anyway i can? when i click the link it says i cannot because i ave previously!

by izzy99 on 2/27/2013 9:21:02 PM

Hey everyone, since you clicked on this article you might be interested in a club I created. Its called Beauty Facts. Its just like what it sounds! You go on, comment, reply, etc to share your facts about beauty or share some tips and tricks that you know! Help a girl out! Hope you will take a look! Possessions at the moment are open.

by Chloe<3 on 2/27/2013 8:31:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
what shoes would look better with studs they r both van type shoes there are navy blue with white polka dots and the other are floral.

Hey girlie, I think both would be great. Go for your favorites and you'll feel your best!

Lauren T.

by sparklysharpie on 2/27/2013 6:30:07 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/27/2013 5:15:31 PM

Wow she has red lips...

by ColosalMascara on 2/27/2013 1:59:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
ok so im a natural redhead, and i love it most of the time-except when i try to apply eyeleliner. My eyelashes are red, so its really hard to get it to look good. So i wear mascara, but that only helps a little bit because the FRONT of my eyelashes (thd part everyone sees) are black, but the back is still red. So when i try to use an eye pencil to put on eyeliner, it looks like i just drew a black line above my eye bc the black contrasts w the red. It looks hideous...anyway, i need help! I REALLY wanna wear eyeliner, but idk how to make both sides of my eyelashes black so it looks normal! How do other natural redheads and blondes do it??

hey girl! My friend who is a natural blonde often wears mascara that's not black, but a rich brown. It tends to look less shocking but still gets the job done. Also, a lot of times she does two coats: the first, she puts the wand on top of her lashes and wiggles through, and then she does another quote where she puts it on the other way. This way, she coats all of her lashes! If none of this works, you can also dye your lashes. It's usually about 20 bucks at a salon!

xoxo