2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 look fierce in a pair of Romane Boots from @AMIClubwear:

15 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

16 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

Fash face off: Lily vs. Jennifer

Still gabbing about this week’s Oscars? Us, too! We can’t stop talking about Hollywood’s biggest night—especially the fashion. Tons of stars hit up the town after Sunday’s show. And...

by quahaugs on 2/27/2013 8:48:35 PM

Hi everyone! Since you clicked this article you might be into beauty! If so, you should totally check out my club Beauty Facts. Its just like what it sounds...Girls in the club share their tips and tricks and even some secrets that they use! If your interested, come check it out! Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 2/27/2013 8:40:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I'm attending my cousin's thirteenth birthday party in a few weeks. My cousin is one of my closest friends, plus my crush is going to be there, so I want to look pretty and elegant - not hot or skimpy. But I don't know what to wear!!! Option 1: A lavender lace floral print tank top with a sharkbite hem and sequin embellishments over a white camisole, a glittery lavender open stitch sweater shrug/cardigan over the tank, black leggings, and dangly lavender sequin earrings. Option 2: A tie front floral printed chiffon flowy circle top that has cranberry, pink lemonade, yellow, and this peachy orange in it with sequin embellishments,and dark washed skinny jeans.

Hey girlie, they both sound really pretty! So you can't go wrong with whichever you choose. Go for the one that makes you feel prettiest and most confident.

Lauren T.

by Sarah510 on 2/27/2013 7:41:17 PM

Jennifer for sure! = )

by gymcat on 2/27/2013 7:33:01 PM

by audz1199 on 2/27/2013 7:30:45 PM

JENNIFERRR looks better and the dress suits her (;

by nazirah817 on 2/27/2013 6:27:30 PM

by funnybunny661 on 2/27/2013 5:19:02 PM

Jennifer's definitley. The color looks great with her skin tone.

by genovi on 2/27/2013 5:12:28 PM

by coco4 on 2/27/2013 4:28:46 PM

by Crystal18843 on 2/27/2013 4:23:31 PM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!