7 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

10 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

11 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

Why can't my BF be more romantic--like my BGF?

One of my close guy friends is going out with my BFF. I like this guy a lot as a friend but, I admit, I am...

My bgf and I are close to dating and my best friend is very supportive. But she tends to get very jelious of me because she likes popular guys who dont give her the time of day for 6 years. Half the time, she goes to thier games and popular poeple make fun of her but she still likes those guys. It pains me to see her in this cycle. How can I explain it to her nicely that she should move on and that the guys dont like her and if they did, everyone would try to ruin it? She deserves sooo much better then them. Help please, and thank you

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/27/2013 10:09:16 PM

My bgf and I are close to dating and my best friend is very supportive. But she tends to get very jelious of me because she likes popular guys who dont give her the time of day. Half the time, she goes to thier games and popular poeple make fun of her but she still likes those guys. It pains me to see her in this cycle. How can I explain it to her nicely that she should move on and that the guys dont like her and if they did, everyone would try to ruin it? She deserves sooo much better then them. Help please, and thank you

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/27/2013 10:04:32 PM

by Quietfriend1415 on 2/27/2013 10:00:38 PM

Hey gals, if you have any type of boy problems that need help with come stop by the club called Legit Boy Advice. You can actually get real answers from real boys! I have 5 brothers...Yes..5! (nuts, I know!) I can personally ask them questions you have. I am POSITIVE I have each age group you have questions for! If you want a girls perspective I have myself and other members who would love to help you out! Hope you'll join! Smile

by Chloe<3 on 2/27/2013 8:36:37 PM

I won the Gia and Dani bag from the December giveaway, but have yet to receive it. I personally emailed Brittany on the 16th yet she has not replied. What should I do now.

Hey girlie, e-mail her again. She'll have the details on where your bag is and how you can get it.

Lauren T.

by onyinyechi5166 on 2/27/2013 6:03:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD What does it mean when a guy winks at you?? He also walks with me with his arm around me and always hugs me. Does he like me?

hey girl! It sounds like he's interested. There's no way for me to know for sure, but those are all very good signs Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by zebranista<3 on 2/27/2013 4:32:19 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks for answering my questions (: Yeah, I think it might be time to let go, but I would love to know if he likes me before I forget him. What if he flirts with me tomorrow? What do I say? Do I just tell him the truth that I don't get why he gets flirty one day, and then ignores me the next? Thanks (:

hey girl!

no prob Smile I think it'd be really cool and mature of you to open up communication like that and straight up ask him. No reason to be coy and play games, so good for you!

xoxo

Katie L.

by isabellec on 2/27/2013 3:42:41 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush likes to "flirt" with me, or I thought he liked to. It's like he acts flirtatious with me one day, and then ignores me the next. His girl friend (two separate words) came back to karate yesterday, and he pretended I didn't exist. He was joking around with her and his friends. She's like 1 or 2 years older than him. He seemed friendly with her, not flirtatious. But he still didn't say anything to me. Usually when he sees me, he plays with my hair or does something to get my attention. He even talks to my mom. He didn't say anything to her either. Should I just forget him? I'm not sure if he likes me or if he's just "bored" and is looking for a girl to flirt with. I'm kind of disgusted with him. What do I say to him tomorrow, or do I say anything at all? Thanks

Hey girl! It sure is annoying when guys play hot and cold. if he's not consistently showing interest, it may be safe to say he doesn't have a major crush. That doesn't mean he's not interested, but if he's not paying you attention consistently, I think it may be time to forget him. It's up to you!

xoxo