27 MINUTES AGO All I want for Christmas is...

1 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

2 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Sneak a peek at GL's April/May 2013 issue

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes March 12! EXCLUSIVE! Debby Ryan isn’t shy about her quirks From the hilarious ways she’s...

where is the winner for the verameat french terrier necklace posted?

by taylor kane on 7/10/2013 5:15:04 PM

Are they going to update it to the June July issue soon?

Hey girlie, it'll be updated to the new issue toward the middle of this month.

Lauren T.

by janay123 on 5/6/2013 7:04:38 PM

Try putting the word "mod" above your paragraph. It will help a moderator know if they are suppose to answer or not.
P.S. I would recommend that if becoming an author if you're dreams, try it!
P.S.S. I'm not a moderator I'm 14 too.

by glitzimani382 on 5/2/2013 5:24:52 PM

Hi i wrote a book and i really want to get it published but i am only 14 how do you think i could do it? a lot of my friends have read it and say its good but i want to make sure its good enough to get published, this is like my dream

by wokstar99 on 5/1/2013 10:13:23 PM

well I want to start by saying I'm fourteen and... "Hiya!!!" Anyway, I'm not really the kinda girl that wears make-up, I think that this is the true me and why should I change... I don't want to 'in a way' lie to myself of what I really look like. I'm pretty confident in my decision, but a couple of people I know and a lot more that I don't know don't wear makeup yet aren't so confident. I've been trying to help my friends by saying " you don't need to. This is who you really are." but I could still tell that they were a little lost with wether they should or shouldn't wear makeup. How could I help them find their way?

Hey glitzimani382, people have to find their way for themselves. I think you did the right thing in complimenting them on their natural beauty, but that's all you can do. They have to take it from there. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by glitzimani382 on 4/23/2013 7:28:30 PM

I signed up for the mag in Feb but its not here and its Apr so when is it coming

Hey girlie,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your subscription! You can contact our subscription department during business hours at Thanks for reading GL!

Meghan D.

by MTC 415 on 4/19/2013 11:10:47 PM

I'm really torn between which school I should go to next year! My local public school that I went to fro 7th to freshman year, and it has a lot more opportunities class wise, but I also won't have any friends there, and I won't be o the cheerleading squad, and they don't have a play! Or there's the private christian school I've attended my sophmore year, which has only basic classes and uniforms, but I have good friends, I'm a cheerleader, and I can be in the play! Unfortunately next year in the private school, my favorite subjects will be taken over by my least favorite teacher as well! I honestly am torn at which school to go to next year! Any advice!?

Hey girl, that's a tough decision.  If you haven't seriously discussed the pros and cons with your parents yet, bring it up with them.  Think about what's most important to you and how you'll be able to adapt to either situation.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by selgomez1997 on 4/17/2013 11:10:40 AM

mod mod mod
~I wanted to start by saying hiya, and I subscribed for GL in mid-march and I wondering how long would it take for someone that lives in south FL. to receive this awesome mag?

Hey glitizimani385, it should bee arriving shortly. I would give it another 2-3 weeks and then send an email. Thanx for being so patient with us! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by glitzimani382 on 4/5/2013 7:26:39 PM

Mod! I have a couple complaints/questions. One, my December/January issue in February, and then, I never got the February/March issue. Why? I know my subscription does not expire until October this fall, so that is not it.

Helen S.

by popers0 on 3/30/2013 3:44:47 PM

how do I enter the lip smacker contest???

Hey pupluv327, click this link: to enter. Good luck girly!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pupluv397 on 3/29/2013 4:10:01 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!