8 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

9 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

10 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

Sneak a peek at GL's April/May 2013 issue

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes March 12! EXCLUSIVE! Debby Ryan isn’t shy about her quirks From the hilarious ways she’s...

DO YOU LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA? Please join this fan club. It would honestly mean the world to me: http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11905

by myfatsquirrel on 3/27/2013 11:29:42 PM

Oh gosh, bieber laid eggs!

by Chloe<3 on 3/27/2013 1:04:32 PM

MOD MOD
Last year, there was a poem contest about "Live Out Loud." My english teacher used the opportunity to give it to us as an assignment, and as long as it was a school appropriate poem, we could write whatever "Living Out Loud" meant to us. Whoever won got their poem published in the yearbook. I was the runner up, and I'd really like to see my poem published. Should I send it in to GL, if so, how do I do that, or should I try to publish it somewhere else, and where?

Yes! You should absolutely send it to GL! You can send it to youwroteit@girlslife.com for a chance to get it published on the website. If that doesn't work out then there are a lot of creative writing magazines for teens that you could send it to.

Lauren T.

by Eve W on 3/25/2013 4:16:07 PM

I just got the new GL in the mail yesterday and it was sooooo awesome!!! Definetly one of my favorite issues, especially all the cool new spring trends! I will soo be wearing stripes and I thought the two-toned lip color looked really cool, maybe I should try that out too. Loved it Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/24/2013 12:48:20 AM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 3/23/2013 6:42:18 PM

Mod mod mod,
I got a new puppy

hey! I am sooo jealous, I want a puppy! Smile

Helen S.

by Abbydabbers on 3/16/2013 4:01:53 PM

I am a little new to this mag. anyway i want to get GL's print edition, but I also wanted to get the digital edition. can i only get one with the same one payment?

hey! Looks like right now you have to pay separately for print and digital.

Helen S.

by glitzimani382 on 3/14/2013 7:42:30 PM

Hotties, please.

GL, In one of your upcoming summer issues I think you should devote part of it to showing hot guys and celebs. I wouldnt mind seeing some hot celebs and non celebs, shirts off of course. Please, please! It would be one of your most popular issues ever if you did that. Smile

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 11:56:47 PM

How do i get into the lip smacker conest thing

by YannaRox on 3/13/2013 8:33:05 AM

MODMODMOD
I havent gotton my latest issue of GL yet when will it come??

Hey girlie, it should be on its way to you. You'll probably have it in the next week or two.

Lauren T.