1 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

2 HOURS AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

3 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

COMMENTS

Sneak a peek at GL's April/May 2013 issue

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes March 12! EXCLUSIVE! Debby Ryan isn’t shy about her quirks From the hilarious ways she’s...

mod mod mod
i have a class trip to go to another country (other schools from all over the region are also going). i have 3 problems! Frown 1) i'm really nervous about going because we're going to be having roommates (either with my classmates or another school) and i'm the loner in my class. none of my friends got selected to go and the mean people are going instead Frown i'm so sad cuz my friends aren't going Cry 2) what do you suggest i should wear/pack for 60-70 degree weather?? 3) i'm really shy when it comes to meeting people. i clam up whenever i'm around strangers. i know i'll have to talk/interact eventually, but i'm just so nervous about meeting them.
i'm REALLY nervous about this! this is my first trip away from home

Hey girl, if you're worried about the roommate sitch, seek out an adult in charge of the trip and ask if they can help identify someone who would be a nice roommate.  It's okay to explain that you're a lil' uncomfortable because none of your friends are going.  For spring weather, make sure to dress in layers.  Light sweaters and jackets are a good idea.  Make sure to wear good walking shoes, too, if you'll be on your feet a lot.  Take a deep breath and allow yourself to interact with kids you don't know well.  It's okay to be nervous, but know that you'll have a lot in common (and a lot to talk about) with your fellow-travelers.  Good luck and have fun on your adventure!

Karin E.

by islandgirl23 on 3/11/2013 2:06:55 AM

I gavent recieved this issue. SHOULD i be worried.

Hey girlie,

You can contact our subscription department at secure.girlslife.com to see what's up with your subscription. Thanks for subscribing to GL!

Meghan D.

by linkin on 3/9/2013 10:19:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just got the April/May issue today, but never received the February/March issue. Is it possible for me to still get that one?

hey! yeah, go here and fill out the form: https://secure.girlslife.com/

Helen S.

by photographynut2008 on 3/9/2013 5:01:10 PM

the may prizes look amazin!

by xoxojillianxo on 3/6/2013 12:39:29 AM

MOD! MOD!
I signed back up for the newest edition of GL and still haven't received it! Why is that? Also, when will you guys be mailing out the April/May edition to AZ? Thnx for your help!Smile

Hey girlie, check https://secure.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx. If your question isn't answered then send an e-mail to subscriptions@girlslife.com.

Lauren T.

by IMDoodlebug on 3/4/2013 8:25:37 PM

OMG! MODMODMOD! When are we getting our new issues? I am excited to get the new issue.
JellyBeanChick

Our new issue is already out!

mailyse f.

by JellyBeanChick on 3/4/2013 4:23:37 PM

modmodmod
ive liked this guy for my whole life (lets call him Jo). but he started flirting with my friend and she started liking him. she asked me to help her up from sitting on the ground but jo held her hand and helped her up. she was complaining that she was cold so jo have her his jacket. and they flirt with each other ALOT! i get so annoyed cause shes known that i liked him for my whole life but still flirts. its kinda annoying plus she has a billion other crushes but this is the only guy i have ever liked. plus, i get rly freaked out to talk to him cause hes all sports and im... not. so ya please help

Try talking to your friend about your situation- tell her how you feel! If she still doesn't back off, than at least you know she is not a real friend. You could also start talking to him, maybe the reason why they flirt all the time is because she talks to him. You guys don't need to talk about sports, start talking about his and your family and friends! Good luck!

mailyse f.

by Carrie_Underwood on 3/4/2013 3:16:33 PM

Hey girls! Can you please check out this club? I'd really appreciate it! http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11905

by myfatsquirrel on 3/2/2013 11:35:39 AM

i still haven't got the feb/march issue. is there a problem with my subscription?

by soccerlili on 3/2/2013 8:18:52 AM