10 moves to make your arms look amazing

Wanna get rock star arms in time for you to sit pretty poolside? Here are our 10 favorite exercises to help you tone up those...

What are good thigh exercises?
Specifically that will work before July?

Helen S.

by lifelover412 on 3/21/2013 7:42:40 PM

@akaprincess They are both good but running is deffinatley good!

by maddie90871 on 3/12/2013 4:59:26 PM

Our formal is coming up soon and I found this dress I really love. Well the only problem is that I'm slightly too heavy and need to lose a little weight, especially like in the uh.. Chest area. Any ideas how to lose weight overall safely and quickly?

by Trumpet98 on 3/9/2013 12:50:12 PM

So I am kind of an athlete. Kind of. I participate in one class at a youth circus once a week. It requires a lot of ab strength to do it correctly and frankly, I need more, a lot more. My coach gets angry at em because she thinks I am not trying but I really am trying to get stronger. I do 100 sit ups a night and I still don't improve at all! Do you have any ideas for exercises that really improve your strength fast. Also, because a lot of the girls at circus are uber thin and fit sometimes I feel self concious about how un-toned I am compared to them. I know I shouldn't compare because everyone is built differently but I also am jealous that their bodies are just more capable of doing the things I desperately want to do. They are better at web so the coach likes them more. I really need help ad you can see. Please respond quick!

Hey girlie, do something like running or jogging a couple times a week. That will tone all of your muscles. Instead of doing sit ups, vary your ab workouts. Do 20 sit ups, 20 bicycle crunches and then some reverse crunches. Do different kinds of crunches to engage all of your ab muscles and get stronger faster.

Lauren T.

by lilyserena on 3/3/2013 8:41:45 PM

Are you a serious cyclist? Do you hop on your bicycle occasionally for fun? Do you do BMX, road, or mountain? Or do you not even know what all this means and you're just looking for a new way to stay fit? If you have answered "yes" to any of these questions, we would love to have you at Club Crazy for Cycling! We offer tips on training, technique, and equipment shopping!

by BlueStar82 on 3/3/2013 8:31:38 PM

How can i burn calf and thigh fat. What exercises should i do? Biking? Running?

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile

Helen S.

by akaprincess on 3/2/2013 12:39:06 PM

How can i burn calf and thigh fat. What exercises should i do? Biking? Running?

by akaprincess on 3/2/2013 11:30:21 AM

i am training for track this summer whats the best way to get fast and strong fast?

by popgirl79 on 3/1/2013 3:22:29 PM

Is it true that when you sleep, you lose 2 pounds, and during the next day, gain it back?

hey! That sounds wrong to me. i don't think that's true

Helen S.

by therainbowvampire on 2/28/2013 5:34:22 PM

If I workout(intense dance 200 crunches and a leg workout) and eat super healthy everyday do you think it's possible for me to get toned and lose about 10 lbs in 27 days?

Hey Girl, Everybody responds differently to certain workout and diet regimes. Despite this, your body should begin to develop and become fit in response to your new workout. I would tell you to mix it up a little bit because overuse can result in injury, and nobody likes that.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Osnapitzali on 2/28/2013 4:39:00 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

Girls should be checked for breast cancer routinely because they can get it just like older women.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?