2 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

Court side cruelty

So my BFF had a boyfriend and she was at one of his school basketball games. After the game her boyfriend came up to her and...

WHAT A JERK!

by keyesalex on 3/1/2013 9:09:14 AM

What the heck is wrong with thaumaturge guy? ! What a jerk...

by justrainbowz on 3/1/2013 5:18:23 AM

that guy's a jerk!

by therainbowvampire on 2/28/2013 5:43:07 PM

ok thats just AWFUL

by donna1 on 2/28/2013 5:36:28 PM

my crush likes my BEST friend, my bgf who i kinda like friendzoned me, i have no one to sit with at lunch, and i only have 3 friends. I hate school!

Hey Girl, you probably have more friends than you think, even if you're not super close. Sit with people you're friendly with and eventually you will become friends (I'm assuming the 3 people you're close with don't have the same lunch as you). Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do about who your crush likes. Just be yourself and hope he starts to like you back. You don't want to mess it up for your friend. The friendzone is tough, try getting some alone time with him and flirting to get out of it.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Teampeetapercy on 2/28/2013 3:32:06 PM

Mod mod mod
I just met this guy at my homeschool group. He's really attractive and he loves little kids and he's funny/goofy. He was sort of following me, and then when I was ready to leave at the basketball court, he said "you can still play". I don't know if that means anything. When he saw me acting goofy on the swings with my little sis, he did the same with his sis. I'm going to an art museum in a few hours, and he'll be there. What do I wear? How do I start a convo? Thanks!!!!!!!

Hey girl, wear something that makes you feel cute and comfortable.  Starting a convo will be easy with this guy- you can talk about your homeschool group or basketball or sisters or art.  It's great to have so many convo starters.  You can also check out GL's ice breakers.  Have fun!

Karin E.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 2/28/2013 12:42:06 PM

Awwww!!!! That's SO mean!!

by hmeyer on 2/28/2013 12:04:43 PM

Holy crap! I cant believe this!!! OUCH! You know how much a basketball stings when you catch the ball? I cant imagine it hitting your face!

by Chloe<3 on 2/28/2013 11:19:24 AM

Omigosh that's so mean! That guy is a such a jerk :'(

by LittleRockstar on 2/28/2013 10:49:14 AM