AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

Our favorite tunes from across the pond

While we’ve always loved our friends across the pond, these past few years have brought a second wave of the British Invasion to the States. We know...

Amy winehouse forever because unlike many modern artists, she actually had talent

by fashionista997 on 3/3/2013 5:16:52 PM

Another REALLY good one is DNA by the Little Mixes

by bunnyboo2224 on 3/2/2013 12:11:10 AM

One Direction! Duh!

by BabyDahl13 on 3/1/2013 4:13:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so im really upset...ive liked this guy since September and he likes me back...he told my bff that he did and he was going to ask me out soon...but shes starting to text him and flirt with him even though i really really like him...he is starting to like her and I feel like hes not going to ask me out...shes really not being a good friend and she thinks im overreacting...i dont want to lose her as a friend. what should i do?

You need to talk to your friend ASAP. Tell her how you feel in a civil conversation.If she does not listen, than you now she is not a real friend!

mailyse f.

by zeus11 on 3/1/2013 3:24:29 PM

I love Ed! Give me love is an awesome song Smile

by justrainbowz on 3/1/2013 4:52:54 AM

Oh my gosh! I LOVE marina and the diamonds her best songs are
Primadonna
Hollywood
I am not a robot
Oh No,!

by irishgirl01 on 2/28/2013 11:02:52 PM

OMG I LOVE LITTLE MIX!!!! DNA IS AMAZING AND ED SHEERAN OMG I CAN'T EVEN!!!

by Candy87 on 2/28/2013 10:28:40 PM

Sorry it's off topic; how would I start a club on girlslife? Just post stuff like here or not? Thanks soooo much <3

hey! just go here for directions Smile good luck http://www.girlslife.com/page/welcome-to-GL-clubs.aspx

Helen S.

by Ralinia on 2/28/2013 7:58:44 PM

Alex Day. Epigrams and Interludes, anybody ;D Can't wait for it to come out!! Laughing

by Dawnstar on 2/28/2013 7:53:00 PM