Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

1 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

2 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

Pre-practice pump-up playlist

Get ready to knock your next practice outta the park! With these 14 fresh tunes, you'll be pumped before ya even lace up your kicks...

1. I often times get teased for the music I listen to. I like country, and pop. But for pop mostly 1D and Ed Sheeran even tho I'll listen to most. I get teased by both people who like country music and pop music. But I like them both!
2. I like 3 guys. Ones 5 years older, ones 4 years older and ones my age. I've liked the guy that's my age for 3 years. But I haven't seen him in a while and I've seen the other to recently so I'm starting to like them more. What do I do? And two of them are going to a amusement park with my church that I'm going to over spring break. How do I act around them? No touching cuz that's awkward. Btw, I don't have either of their phone numbers

Hey Chica, First don't worry about what those other girls think. It sounds like you're into a lot of songs that I like. I mean, who isn't into 1D and Ed Sheeran? Throw in some country and all I want to do is jam. About the guys, act like yourself and you'll have a blast. If things are meant to work out, they will.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/5/2013 12:30:31 PM

I love girl on fire, but my fave is locked out of heaven. AMAZING!!!!!!!!

by COOKIE CRUNCHER12 on 3/3/2013 7:05:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod I just got an email showing me a sneakpeak inside the next Girl's Life magazine. The one talked about finding the perfect dress,shoes and bag for a spring dance. But at my school our spring dance is the only dance that isn't a formal. I really don't know what to wear! Do you have any ideas? And could you guys do some articles on girlslife.com on a non formal spring dance? Thanks soo much!

Hey! Great idea Smile Your favorite jeans and a cute top are the way to go casual I think. Really anything you want to move around in. Good luck!

Helen S.

by 15hayhay on 3/2/2013 4:00:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I recently got my period, and my mom's making me wear a bra (I don't see why). I hate it! Since I'm kind of forever a five year old in the brain, I just want to be a kid again. I hate having worrying about stupid stuff like PMS, boobs, and guys. It's just no fun!

Hey girlie,

Growing up can be hard, but there are a lot of fun things about being older, too! You'll get to make more of your own decisions and do what you like to do. When you feel like you want to be a kid, maybe you could do something fun like go bowling or play a board game. You could also start babysitting--you'll get to act like a kid all the time when you play with the ones you're watching!

Meghan D.

by lemonlime123 on 3/1/2013 9:04:10 PM

I love take on me!!! It is AMAZING!!

by aki2000 on 3/1/2013 4:45:08 PM

Mod Mod Mod When I know I need to talk to someone I usually anticipate it. When I see them I get near them but can't bring myself to talk to them. Then when I finally do talk to them I talk really fast and sound super nervous. How can I prevent this from happening? Please help me! Thanks so much Mod!

Try taking a few breaths before talking and think about what you're about to say. This will prevent you from talking too fast and saying unwanted things. Good luck girl!

mailyse f.

by 15hayhay on 3/1/2013 4:08:34 PM

Now by Paramore definitely works. Hot Chelle Rae's Lovesick Electric album does too. I'd try Radioactive instead of It's Time. Radioactive has more rock like sound in it that gets you excited. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 3/1/2013 3:05:49 PM

Oh my word I love Imagine Dragons, especially Radioactive!!
mod mod mod
because of my religion, I wear skirts that go below the knee. by finding skirts (that aren't super expensive) is really hard!! Any idea where i can get some cute, casual skirts? Thanks so much!

by Kstar101 on 3/1/2013 1:51:08 PM

Alicia Keys is a great singer!!!

by pinklol56 on 3/1/2013 9:11:32 AM