AN HOUR AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

2 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

3 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

Pre-practice pump-up playlist

Get ready to knock your next practice outta the park! With these 14 fresh tunes, you'll be pumped before ya even lace up your kicks...

1. I often times get teased for the music I listen to. I like country, and pop. But for pop mostly 1D and Ed Sheeran even tho I'll listen to most. I get teased by both people who like country music and pop music. But I like them both!
2. I like 3 guys. Ones 5 years older, ones 4 years older and ones my age. I've liked the guy that's my age for 3 years. But I haven't seen him in a while and I've seen the other to recently so I'm starting to like them more. What do I do? And two of them are going to a amusement park with my church that I'm going to over spring break. How do I act around them? No touching cuz that's awkward. Btw, I don't have either of their phone numbers

Hey Chica, First don't worry about what those other girls think. It sounds like you're into a lot of songs that I like. I mean, who isn't into 1D and Ed Sheeran? Throw in some country and all I want to do is jam. About the guys, act like yourself and you'll have a blast. If things are meant to work out, they will.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/5/2013 12:30:31 PM

I love girl on fire, but my fave is locked out of heaven. AMAZING!!!!!!!!

by COOKIE CRUNCHER12 on 3/3/2013 7:05:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod I just got an email showing me a sneakpeak inside the next Girl's Life magazine. The one talked about finding the perfect dress,shoes and bag for a spring dance. But at my school our spring dance is the only dance that isn't a formal. I really don't know what to wear! Do you have any ideas? And could you guys do some articles on girlslife.com on a non formal spring dance? Thanks soo much!

Hey! Great idea Smile Your favorite jeans and a cute top are the way to go casual I think. Really anything you want to move around in. Good luck!

Helen S.

by 15hayhay on 3/2/2013 4:00:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I recently got my period, and my mom's making me wear a bra (I don't see why). I hate it! Since I'm kind of forever a five year old in the brain, I just want to be a kid again. I hate having worrying about stupid stuff like PMS, boobs, and guys. It's just no fun!

Hey girlie,

Growing up can be hard, but there are a lot of fun things about being older, too! You'll get to make more of your own decisions and do what you like to do. When you feel like you want to be a kid, maybe you could do something fun like go bowling or play a board game. You could also start babysitting--you'll get to act like a kid all the time when you play with the ones you're watching!

Meghan D.

by lemonlime123 on 3/1/2013 9:04:10 PM

I love take on me!!! It is AMAZING!!

by aki2000 on 3/1/2013 4:45:08 PM

Mod Mod Mod When I know I need to talk to someone I usually anticipate it. When I see them I get near them but can't bring myself to talk to them. Then when I finally do talk to them I talk really fast and sound super nervous. How can I prevent this from happening? Please help me! Thanks so much Mod!

Try taking a few breaths before talking and think about what you're about to say. This will prevent you from talking too fast and saying unwanted things. Good luck girl!

mailyse f.

by 15hayhay on 3/1/2013 4:08:34 PM

Now by Paramore definitely works. Hot Chelle Rae's Lovesick Electric album does too. I'd try Radioactive instead of It's Time. Radioactive has more rock like sound in it that gets you excited. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 3/1/2013 3:05:49 PM

Oh my word I love Imagine Dragons, especially Radioactive!!
mod mod mod
because of my religion, I wear skirts that go below the knee. by finding skirts (that aren't super expensive) is really hard!! Any idea where i can get some cute, casual skirts? Thanks so much!

by Kstar101 on 3/1/2013 1:51:08 PM

Alicia Keys is a great singer!!!

by pinklol56 on 3/1/2013 9:11:32 AM

by Emilicious on 3/1/2013 1:50:49 AM

I love paramore and fall out boy. My songs know what you did in the dark is stuck in my head. And I live the RIOT! For the pic. It my favorite picture

by Paramorefan123 on 3/1/2013 12:38:53 AM

I <3 1,3,4,6,10, and 14!!! I don't know the others but I BET THIER GREAT! can't wait til I put these in my library SO SWEET! THANKS GL FOR BEING SO.....AWSOMEEEE!!!!!

by kacieluvs2dance on 2/28/2013 5:48:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD OD MOD MOD
I have three questions:
1. I've always thought that I'm chubby and need to lose some of my tummy, but it turns out that I'm almost underweight for my height and age. I still want to lose my stomach though... is that ok?
2. I'm trying really hard to be healthier. I'm eating better, but it's really hard because my parents aren't the healthiest. Is there any tips for me to be able to say no to the junk food? It's really hard.
3. Are there any fun workouts that burn calories fast? I'm into soccer and WILL run, even if I don't like it. Pilates are fun too, and I want to (again) lose my stomach.
Thank you thank you thank you!!!(:

Hey! 1) well, you just don't want to do anything unhealthy. Staying physically fit is a great idea, just don't go overboard and be sure to eat plenty of nutritious meals 2) talk to your parents about meal planning and see if you can all come up with healthier meals together. there are plenty of sites with healthy recipes around Smile 3)biking is a fun way to workout Smile

Helen S.

by GoofyBall246 on 2/28/2013 5:33:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I always come up with a great workout routine, and am really excited about it. Until its time to do it! Any advance on how to stick with it? I need to get in shape!

Hey Chickie, I totally agree that summoning up your energy to go through with a workout is the hardest part of actually working out. Grab a friend who has the same goals as you and set up a specific time to work out every day. This way you can hold each other accountable. My best friend is my workout partner. Keeping the same time is important too, so then you don't procrastinate. And keep your goals in mind by writing them down. A little motivation can go a long way.

Hannah H.