Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

7 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

8 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

6 bras to support your girls

Enough with the crazy push-up bras that leave you bouncing around the track. We’re sick of feeling pain when we clock in a sweat sesh. The good...

Love the girly gingham one Smile I have a small chest but I prefer to wear sports bras during the summer for some reason XD

by iluvmusic♥ on 3/7/2013 1:16:14 PM

Lots of nice choices! Too bad I'm a late bloomer. -.-

by Chloe<3 on 3/6/2013 9:13:01 PM

Most of these bras are soooooo expensive!!!! cute though!

by ponygirl6298 on 3/6/2013 8:16:59 PM

Too bad I hardly have any "girls"

by myfatsquirrel on 3/6/2013 5:34:14 PM

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast
I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common and a really strong connection. And he called me cute and smart and he said "you make me feel so..." And I didn't hear the rest. And he said I'm cute and sweet.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 3/6/2013 3:38:20 PM