1 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

3 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

COMMENTS

6 bras to support your girls

Enough with the crazy push-up bras that leave you bouncing around the track. We’re sick of feeling pain when we clock in a sweat sesh. The good...

I'm starting middle school this coming year and we have to change in front of each other for gym. I have this birth mark on my chest and my bra doesn't cover it. There are going to be a lot of new girls, about 300, and a lot of them like to gossip and spread rumors. Do have any advice about what to do if they mess with me and if there is any way I can prevent people from seeing it? Thanks!

Hey girlie, don't let them get to you. Birth marks are something that you can't control and shouldn't be ashamed. Think of it as something that makes you unique, and don't let other girls ruin that for you.

Lauren T.

by girlio93485 on 7/7/2013 8:04:48 PM

Sorry it's me again haha. I need to know, is it ok to wear a sports bra regularly instead of a normal bra?

Hey Ralinia, yep. Lots of girlies do that. For some, they're more comfortable. Did you ever figure out your blazer situation? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Ralinia on 3/19/2013 6:29:34 PM

MOD
Can you recommend a cheep but good sports bra I can find in a store? I really want one but I don't have a lot of money.

Hey girlie, I would suggest looking at Target or Kohl's. They should have some decent sports bras that won't break the bank.

Lauren T.

by Black Fire on 3/11/2013 6:10:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!
Hi is there a difference on appearance when you're wearing a sports bra to a normal one? I was debating which would be better to wear during summer so can I have some pros or cons or whatever? Thank you!!

Hey ralinia, your boobs are a little more smashed or at least they look it in a sports bra. With a regular bra there's more form and padding, so more of your breast shape appears through your shirt. See which one is more comfy though. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by ralinia on 3/8/2013 4:22:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Is it okay to wear sport bras to sleep or no?

Hey girl,

It's up to you based on what you consider comfortable.  But as far as I'm aware there's no hazard to your breasts in wearing them to sleep.
Jordan S.

by Princess Keziyah on 3/7/2013 10:31:15 PM

Is a 32 b a good size for a ten year old. Cause im ten and im almost a 32 c
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I think Im in love with my crush. Whenever he looks at me my face gets hot and whenever I look at his eyes I get lost in them ( there dark brown and creamy). He is literally tall, dark and handsome. Whenever he says my name I get chills down my spine. Ive heard rumors that he likes me. I wanna ask him if he likes me without him knowing that I like him. How can I ask him without him knowing? Thanks.

by hgrules on 3/7/2013 9:06:17 PM

I am a busty girl but I really dont have the money to fork over!

by YayaYuiki on 3/7/2013 8:59:10 PM

I love lululemon and aerie ones!!!!! Smile

by hockeygirlie44 on 3/7/2013 8:27:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have recently gotten these two really big red pimple looking things (i'm guessing razor bumps) on my bikini line after shaving, i need to shave ASAP for spring break and i already popped the one and made it bleed! how do i get rid of them FAST?!

Helen S.

by cats42 on 3/7/2013 8:21:47 PM

When is it normal to begin to have vaginal disvharges. I am worried.

Helen S.

by linkin on 3/7/2013 7:44:02 PM

Love the girly gingham one Smile I have a small chest but I prefer to wear sports bras during the summer for some reason XD

by iluvmusic♥ on 3/7/2013 1:16:14 PM

Lots of nice choices! Too bad I'm a late bloomer. -.-

by Chloe<3 on 3/6/2013 9:13:01 PM

Most of these bras are soooooo expensive!!!! cute though!

by ponygirl6298 on 3/6/2013 8:16:59 PM

Too bad I hardly have any "girls"

by myfatsquirrel on 3/6/2013 5:34:14 PM

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast
I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common and a really strong connection. And he called me cute and smart and he said "you make me feel so..." And I didn't hear the rest. And he said I'm cute and sweet.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 3/6/2013 3:38:20 PM