AN HOUR AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

2 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

6 so-cute sunnies under $16

Remember when sunglasses were just something you wore to protect your eyes at the beach? Not anymore! Now statement sunnies are making a splash all on their...

If you love baking, please join Cupcake Recipes! Not just cupcake recipes, but cheesecake, cookie, brownie, and pie recipes as well. Chat with other girls who love baking and trade recipes too. Click on my profile and check it out! You are all welcomed to join if you are interested. Thank you and have a nice day. Smile

by tani21♪ on 3/4/2013 7:51:55 PM

by JellyBeanChick on 3/4/2013 1:51:18 PM

by Emilicious on 3/3/2013 11:55:53 PM

hi so i am going to mexico for a week with some friends. We are going to be going out alot. I need some cute outfits that will be comfy for dancing. they should be inbetween casual and formal. THX!!!

Hey girlie, find some skirts and tanks to wear out. You can get some tanks with great beaded detail that look more formal and will pair really well with skirts so you'll be cute and comfy.

Lauren T.

by kittykove2 on 3/3/2013 8:14:58 PM

I like the weekend warrior one! No no no I LOVE them!
Mod Mod Mod
can you wear contacts when you in a pool or in salt water? Thanks!

Hey girlie, you can, but it's better if you don't. If you do make sure you don't get any in your eyes.

Lauren T.

by justrainbowz on 3/3/2013 7:26:44 PM

I like the weekend warrior ones and the mellow yellow ones!!!!!

by running_girl88 on 3/3/2013 5:43:38 PM

ok so i am going to mexico and all im bringing is concealer eyeshadow and mascara. Any other suggestions? Also I need a good waterproof mascara. Do you know of any good ones under 10 bucks? THX

Hey girlie, find yourself a moisturizer with SPF. Even when you're not out on the beach, you want to be protecting your skin. For waterproof mascara, Maybelline has some great options.

Lauren T.

by kittykove2 on 3/3/2013 5:29:43 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!