1 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

2 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

2 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

COMMENTS

Best New Trend: Chic 'n' sweet shorts

You loved ‘em in our newest issue, and now they’re back! Yep, dressy shorts are still going strong as our fave new trend for the spring. Check...

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:45:38 PM

Wish I could wear shorts. Super cold here. School was canceled yesterday from a snow storm

by ColosalMascara on 3/23/2013 8:16:01 PM

Hi! I have a bat mitzvah coming up in the spring, so I've been looking for dresses. I found this one on Kohls.com and I really, really, really LOVE it (It you go to their website and type in "Lily Rose Lace Floral Sleeveless Dress - Juniors', that's the one I love). Do you think it would b an appropriate dress to wear for a bat mitzvah and if so, what kind of shoes/accessories should I wear (we're going to be dancing too). Thanks so much!!!! Smile

hey! Oh it's soooo cute! I think it would be appropriate. neutral shoes would be best black is a classic choice. gold or silver shoes would also match but have more of a pop to them. hope this helps!

Helen S.

by Lady Grey on 3/14/2013 8:20:35 PM

Mod?
When is the A/M 2013 issue going to come out? Thanks

Hey girlie, the next issue will start being mailed to subscribers in the next couple weeks and will be in stores at the end of the month.

Lauren T.

by YayaYuiki on 3/10/2013 8:18:04 PM

I live where the might be a terrible snow storm in May! Right now we have snow on the ground & the high temp we got this week was 44ºF or 6.666ºC. Does anyone think I'm going to wear shorts? No.

by Radieal on 3/10/2013 12:04:14 PM

So I just bought these wonderful quirky pants at Kohl's but I can't figure out how to wear them. The pants are peach with cream/white polka dots (here's the link to a pic- http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1228076/so-polka-dot-skinny-ankle-capris-juniors.jsp ) all I can come up with to wear is a white t-shirt. Any ideas? Thanks! xoxo

Hey girl, you could wear a white shirt with a light jean jacket, gray shirt, any light sheer shirt with a tank underneath. Go for it - be bold!

lauren r.

by lexiebrittanie on 3/10/2013 12:03:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so I've had my lg attune for while. The carrier is us cellular. I'm pretty sure you're suppose to get an upgrade after two years, will I have to get one in a couple months (which will be two years). Note: I really really want a new phone that's a smartphone. If so, when I upgrade, will it have to be a smartphone?

Hey girl, I'm not sure about cellular. Usually they like to keep it fair, so I'm sure they have some other phones that aren't smartphones also available.

lauren r.

by lolapuppys on 3/10/2013 11:23:32 AM

THESE ARE SO CUTE I MUST GET THEM Laughing

by pinklol56 on 3/10/2013 11:03:39 AM

1.What are the summer essentials I should get? Like, in clothes?
2.I'm 12, 5ft 4", 64 kg, & hourglass shape. Am I overweight? I think I am, even though my stomach n waist are nipped in, as my thighs r on the heavy side. Just don't say that working out & eating healthy will ensure my weight is right.

Hey girl, halters and sun dresses! That DOES NOT mean you're overweight! It just means you have more muscles in your thighs. I'm the exact same way.

lauren r.