AN HOUR AGO Just when we thought we couldn't love @Zendaya any more...

4 HOURS AGO .@ddlovato KILLED IT at the #AMAs. Check out all the rest of the best here:

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What healthy activity should you try this winter?

Best New Trend: Chic 'n' sweet shorts

You loved ‘em in our newest issue, and now they’re back! Yep, dressy shorts are still going strong as our fave new trend for the spring. Check...

MOD MOD MOD didn't show up earlier on this post, but I just got a navy blue vest, and it's really light, so I was wondering what to wear underneath it. It's for this spring.

Hey girlie,

You could wear it with a solid colored long sleeve shirt or if it's a solid color vest, you could wear it over a striped or other patterned shirt, too!
Meghan D.

by sistersocial98 on 3/9/2013 10:47:25 PM

Thanks Meghan D. My mom might be doing my hair in this mermaid French braid does that sound nice?

Hey girlie,

I think that sounds awesome Smile

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/9/2013 10:44:02 PM

My mom is getting me this black dress with neon green polka dots on it with a neon green belt
It's kind of sheer so I'm probably gonna have to wear a black strapless bra
with it but I don't know what kind of shoes to wear with it
I was thinking black ballet flats does that sound cute?
Also how should I wear my makeup? I was gonna wear
A Primer a little foundation some mascara and red lip gloss or lip stain
Does that sound good?

Hey girlie,

That sounds like a really cool dress, and black flats are a great idea! That makeup sounds great, and you could also ask your mom for her advice since she can see the dress. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/9/2013 10:13:59 PM

by JellyBeanChick on 3/9/2013 6:55:22 PM

Fashon is going back to the early and middle 1900's. so it is true history repeats its self. I tell you fashon is stalking me because when i sated wearing baggy sweaters the whole world did. Then i changed my favorite colors to pastels and woopti doo now everything is pastel.

by watsmyuser on 3/9/2013 10:18:02 AM

1. I've posted lots of Mod comments but none of them have come up?
2. In 3 days time I am auditioning for our school show (which is Grease!). In the auditions i need to sing. I am singing with my best friend, who is really good. But I can't sing! Most of the song is in solos, so I can't cover up my bad voice, and I'm really nervous about it. Help?!

Hey girl, if they cast you for a solo, you're not a bad singer at all. Just practice, practice, practice until the show!

lauren r.

by Aisybee on 3/9/2013 3:31:06 AM

by Emilicious on 3/9/2013 1:01:21 AM

Make that shiny sequin shirt into a daytime piece by rocking a denim button up over top of it. Leave a couple of buttons undone for a flash of sparkle.
What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!