9 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

12 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

12 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Would guys date girls two years younger?

Would you ever date a girl who is two years younger than you? And how would you feel if she started to talk to you suddenly? Would...

I'm a freshmen in high school, and there's a guy 1 year behind me, in middle school. Next year, he'll be in high school with me, and we're both into the same things,and will have some classes together, but his dad is my math teacher, and my mom is his music teacher this year. Would it be weird for us to date? My friends say to go for it (next year of course) but we don't talk much now...

Hey Eve W, no not at all. If you like him, make a move. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Eve W on 3/1/2013 8:05:29 PM

join my club divas101

by nickisongz on 3/1/2013 6:43:16 PM

olivia192000 i turned 13 in august nd my guy turned 15 in october i dont think the age really matters mayb have him over so your rents can meet him and c wat he's like.

by codyvictoriamiranda on 3/1/2013 6:17:12 PM

Yes. My BF is 1yr. 10months and 12 days older than me. I don't think it really matters. I mean if he was like 8 yrs older then rite now probably wouldn't be very good... maybe in a couple of years but not now. But 2yrs. isn't bad it doesn't matter. You 2 are happy together?!?!? No one cares. And if they do it's their problem.

by codyvictoriamiranda on 3/1/2013 6:14:54 PM

My friend, we are freshmen. She is dating a Junior right now so I don't think it will matter if you date a guy 2 years older.

by HockeyLuver on 3/1/2013 6:01:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm 12 and the guy I like is 15. I really like him and he likes me, but my parents says i can't date him because of the age difference. I like him cuz hes more mature then other guys. How do I convince my parents to let me date him?

Hey olivia192000, maybe have him over for dinner so they can meet him. Once they see how sweet he is they may change their minds. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by olivia192000 on 3/1/2013 5:48:06 PM

Everyone is different though. Liam Payne and Danielle have like six years apart and they are madly in love!

by BabyDahl13 on 3/1/2013 4:13:09 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 3/1/2013 4:06:52 PM

a lot of people at our school date one up or one below. Like sophomores normally date other sophomores, juniors or freshmen.

by luve2cheer on 3/1/2013 3:39:34 PM

my boyfriend and i just started dating three days ago. he's my first one (i'm only 12), so i'm still kinda nervous and getting the hang of things. when we sit together on the bus, he trys really hard to get a conversation going, but most of the time it's about what his friends have done that was idiotic, which is funny sometimes, but those conversations end really fast. i'd say somthing that happened to me that day, but i'm afraid that i'll come off as that girlfriend that only talks about herself, or that those topics will die off, too. today it just got too quiet, so i gave him one of my ear buds and we listened to some music (i let him choose so i wouldn't pick something he hated on accident). do you have any advice on topics that would be a good jumping-off point for a really long conversation?

Maybe you should talk about yourself more and ask questions about himself. It seems like you guys need to get to know each other more, rather than each others friends! This will make your relationship more comfortable and less awkward! Good luck!

mailyse f.