AN HOUR AGO How are you celebrating your long weekend?👙 🎉🌞🇺🇸

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What @taylorswift13 song *totally* describes your life? http://t.co/f2HvFJ2qDU pic.twitter.com/h14UERyUoJ

3 HOURS AGO Bump up your #MemorialDay game with these sweet treats: http://t.co/MV0nzBre75 pic.twitter.com/y3ATfHlZnB

COMMENTS

This video proves any girl can get flawless skin

Cassandra Bankson rocked the YouTube beauty world when she posted a start-to-finish video of her foundation and concealer routine—also revealing her battle with severe acne (and the self-esteem...

I saw this video last year and it seriously amazed me. I was so shocked that her make up could actually conceal her acne.

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/6/2013 10:18:07 AM

WOW. I can wear as much makeup as I want, but thankfully I don't need that much! But i always wear mascara,eyeliner and eyeshadow every single day.

by ralinia on 3/18/2013 4:59:18 PM

Been subscribedd to her for a longgg time. love her!

by 18girlsalie on 3/14/2013 11:37:55 PM

MOD PLZ!
hi! Could you recommend any good concealers for fair skin? I read the articles tips(awesome article btw) but i just need a little more guidance in the concealer area! Thx!

Hey Chica, finding a concealer is all about matching your skin tone and finding something that feels good on your skin. You can often test some on your wrist at the store. Also, the make-up counter at the mall has a ton of people who can help teach you how to pick out the right make-up.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by actress27 on 3/13/2013 10:57:41 PM

This is a really old video yet still informative! She's such a great person. I've been subscribed for about a year xx

by xxnycbeauty on 3/5/2013 10:26:07 PM

by funnybunny661 on 3/4/2013 4:06:43 PM

Try pairing unexpected colors such as pink and green, blue and yellow; or stay tonal with turquoise and navy, crimson and tangerine.

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.