AN HOUR AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

4 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

5 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

This video proves any girl can get flawless skin

Cassandra Bankson rocked the YouTube beauty world when she posted a start-to-finish video of her foundation and concealer routine—also revealing her battle with severe acne (and the self-esteem...

I saw this video last year and it seriously amazed me. I was so shocked that her make up could actually conceal her acne.

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/6/2013 10:18:07 AM

WOW. I can wear as much makeup as I want, but thankfully I don't need that much! But i always wear mascara,eyeliner and eyeshadow every single day.

by ralinia on 3/18/2013 4:59:18 PM

Been subscribedd to her for a longgg time. love her!

by 18girlsalie on 3/14/2013 11:37:55 PM

MOD PLZ!
hi! Could you recommend any good concealers for fair skin? I read the articles tips(awesome article btw) but i just need a little more guidance in the concealer area! Thx!

Hey Chica, finding a concealer is all about matching your skin tone and finding something that feels good on your skin. You can often test some on your wrist at the store. Also, the make-up counter at the mall has a ton of people who can help teach you how to pick out the right make-up.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by actress27 on 3/13/2013 10:57:41 PM

This is a really old video yet still informative! She's such a great person. I've been subscribed for about a year xx

by xxnycbeauty on 3/5/2013 10:26:07 PM