9 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

10 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. πŸ™€ πŸ™€ πŸ™€

11 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

COMMENTS

This video proves any girl can get flawless skin

Cassandra Bankson rocked the YouTube beauty world when she posted a start-to-finish video of her foundation and concealer routineβ€”also revealing her battle with severe acne (and the self-esteem...

I saw this video last year and it seriously amazed me. I was so shocked that her make up could actually conceal her acne.

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/6/2013 10:18:07 AM

WOW. I can wear as much makeup as I want, but thankfully I don't need that much! But i always wear mascara,eyeliner and eyeshadow every single day.

by ralinia on 3/18/2013 4:59:18 PM

Been subscribedd to her for a longgg time. love her!

by 18girlsalie on 3/14/2013 11:37:55 PM

MOD PLZ!
hi! Could you recommend any good concealers for fair skin? I read the articles tips(awesome article btw) but i just need a little more guidance in the concealer area! Thx!

Hey Chica, finding a concealer is all about matching your skin tone and finding something that feels good on your skin. You can often test some on your wrist at the store. Also, the make-up counter at the mall has a ton of people who can help teach you how to pick out the right make-up.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by actress27 on 3/13/2013 10:57:41 PM

This is a really old video yet still informative! She's such a great person. I've been subscribed for about a year xx

by xxnycbeauty on 3/5/2013 10:26:07 PM

by funnybunny661 on 3/4/2013 4:06:43 PM

Spending the day outdoors? Even on cloudy days your skin can burn. Make sure you apply sunscreen every two hours.

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.