5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Time for a breather! Here's your peace-out playlist

Need to tune out the world? Plug in this playlist and crank up the volume. Goodbye, cramming for chem! See ya, sister probs. It’s time...

Yes THANK YOU I absolutely LOVE Foster the People, and Houdini is the best!

by swimmergirlbla on 3/5/2013 4:43:55 PM

Hey, does anyone have a good title for a science fair project dealing with the absorbency of diapers? If so, can you post it on my profile? Thanks soooo much!

by rockchik333 on 3/5/2013 3:56:24 PM

I'm trying to raise money to make a recording studio. I have about $500.00 and I need at least $2000. What are good ways to help me reach this goal?
Also: is an aching back a symptom of PMSing?

by esmeepup on 3/4/2013 9:29:07 PM

Also: is an aching back a symptom of PMSing?

by esmeepup on 3/4/2013 9:27:29 PM

Mod
I'm about 15 pounds over weight. I have excess fat on my stomach, hips, thighs and booty. I want to be in shape in time for summer, but I can never stick to a workout plan and I'm always craving junk food. So every time I try to lose the weight, I can't. What should I do? By the way, I don't have any treadmills or anything or access to a gym.
Also, I really need to revamp my wardrobe; what can I do to earn some extra cash? And what are some current trends that I should try out?
Thank you so much!

Hey girlie, there are some really great workout videos that you can find online. If you have a goal of only 10-20 minutes a day, it'll be easier to stick to. And if you eat fruits and veggies when you're hungry, your junk food cravings will go away. To make some extra cash you can try babysitting or finding a part-time job in retail or a restaurant.

Lauren T.

by ChloeIsInsane on 3/4/2013 6:25:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Lately, I've been fantasizing about having one of those mass(20+ people) end of the year parties. The only thing is that I'm only in 6th grade. Is that realistic?

Hey girlie, it's realistic if your parents say it is. You'd probably be having this party in your house so you'll need to see what they think.

Lauren T.