12 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

15 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

16 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

15 too-cute dates to scratch off your bucket list

Not sure what to do with your BF this weekend? Don’t fret. Whether you’ve been together three years or three days, the Instagram account @couplesbucketlist has puh-lenty of...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Where is a good place to go on a double date? I'm doubling with my older sis and her BF, so I don't want my guy and I to fell chaperoned, what do you think is a good place?

Hey girlie, any restaurant is always a good idea. It gives the four of you time to interact with each other and with just your date. You could also go to see a movie if you're looking for less interaction.

Lauren T.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 3/3/2013 6:35:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I have been together with this boy for a little less than a month. We haven't gone out on a date ya because we have been busy. Next weekend my older sis said she wants to go on a double date with my boyfriend and I. Do you think this would be a good idea? I'm not sure what he will think about it, but I hope he likes the idea..... HELP! Would it be awkward to double with my sis?

Hey girlie,

It could be a good idea, it depends on how close you and your sister are! If you hope he likes the idea, and your sis suggested it, it sounds like you two like spending time together, so if you're both comfortable with it, then it shouldn't be awkward. Have fun!

Meghan D.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 3/3/2013 12:23:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD There's this guy I kinda like. I sit next to him in math and we talk! Sometimes we text but I always text him first and it usually starts out about math then moves onto something else. I usually have to start the topic but he doesn't reply like one word answers, he replies real texts! I know he doesn't like me back, he's just like a friendly and sweet guy in general. He talks to a bunch of other girls (most of whom are my aqquantinces) and he's semi-popular. I wanna talk to him more, which is easier than talking to other guys for me bc I can usually come up with something to talk about or he will, and kind of let him know I kinda like him. Someone told me if you let them know you like them, they might start to develop feelings back? How can I come across that i *maybe* might like him, but not too obvious that I can't get out of it if he doesn't feel the same? I'm not too confident so I won't be able to like touch his arm or make long eye contact, but what can I do? thanks!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could just keep getting to know him as friends and talking to him, and then when you know each other pretty well you could ask him if he wants to study together or hang out with you and your friends. That would let him know you were interested in spending more time with him, and you could see how he reacted to hanging out with you, too! Aside from that you could just show interest in what he likes by asking how his weekend was, what he likes to do after school, etc. to show you care. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by thatsnotawkward on 3/2/2013 11:36:13 PM

number 5 picture awwwwwww idk why but that was the cutest ever to me

by Casey_cookie on 3/2/2013 9:26:28 PM

Now I just need to get a boyfriend Frown

by running_girl88 on 3/2/2013 9:07:38 PM

im happy and loving being single, but then i see another couple doing something cute and think of everything im missing out on Lol ;)

by badatbasketball on 3/2/2013 4:22:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So there's this boy in my grade and I found out he likes me the other day. I kinda like him too but I don't know if I like him because he likes me or if I actually like him. How can I tell?

Try this, think about another guy you think is cute at school. How do you feel? Is it a different feeling than with this guy, or similar? Hope this helps!

Helen S.

by alison99 on 3/2/2013 4:11:45 PM

the "get snap happy" pic is really cute

by myfatsquirrel on 3/2/2013 11:26:56 AM