8 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

9 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

10 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

7 books to get you ready for spring break

School’s out…well, for a week. Looking forward to your upcoming spring break? Whether you’re hitting the beach with fam or chilling with friends at home, we’ve got...

If you like GOSSIP GIRL you will love SOUTH BEACH.

I havent finished it yet, maybe I will this weekend but its about two friends who go on spring break together and end up doing a lot of girl things and learning about themselves in the process. Its all revolves around them having a good time and the hot guys they meet. A lot of the book is boy related and there is a lot of hooking up with hot guys, so some of it gets mature, but if you like Gossip Girl you are going to really enjoy the story. My friends who have finished it loved it and I cant wait to finsh.

by fashionqn on 3/17/2013 12:26:37 AM

I rarely read! I think should start reading again though. Most of these books sound pretty cool. I'll take South Beach under recommendation though (:

by YouCanCallMeCat on 3/2/2013 9:59:59 PM

MOD<3
Okay, I know this may be a weird question but I applied today at Abercrombie because I found out they were hiring and I have a scheduled interview about two weeks from now. I'm really nervous because I've never had a job interview before so I hope it goes well. Also, I'm kind of unsure on how to dress. I'm not sure if I should adhere to the style casual/laid-back style Abercrombie wears for an interview, or if I should try to dress more together and fancy? What do you think?

Hey girlie,

I would dress somewhere in between--you don't need to wear a pencil skirt and blazer, but I would at least where a skirt or dress and flats or low heels to show that you're taking the interview seriously. You could ask about the dress code at the end of the interview if they don't mention it, too. Good luck chica Smile

Meghan D.

by michipie205 on 3/2/2013 9:07:55 PM

by funnybunny661 on 3/2/2013 9:18:50 AM

- See more at: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/03/01/Snag-Debby-Ryans-cover-look-from-our-AprilMay-issue.aspx#addcomment

by funnybunny661 on 3/2/2013 9:17:54 AM