11 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

13 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

February's Think Pink 'n' Red week 4 winners

Aren't you lovely? Well, we sure think so. Which is why we're beating Cupid to the punch. From crush-worthy cases to dazzlin' gems, there's loads...

You guys are just mad that you didn't win, it's 101% fair

by xoxojillianxo on 3/2/2013 1:55:00 AM

I agree with Kay333. I think that it is not fair. Most people can't sit in front of their electronic that long because of parents. The limit should be around 125 votes per person.

by DancrGurl on 3/1/2013 8:17:02 PM

Mod mod mod
This is my opinion and I think there should be a voting limit so it is fair

Hey Kay333, thanx for the suggestion girly! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Kay333 on 3/1/2013 7:33:34 PM

I won a prize on January 2nd and I still havent recieved it !!!

by nazirah817 on 3/1/2013 4:18:51 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 3/1/2013 4:16:58 PM