13 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

14 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

15 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

6 flicks to get you ready for spring

With the arrival of March comes the hint of spring, and we’re relieved that winter’s almost over. Don’t get us wrong, we love the snow as much...

Mod mod mod
At school we had awards and I got one and my crush gave me a high five and no one else who got an award got a high five from Himmler.does he like me??? I gotsa to know

Hey girlie, there's a chance but without being able to see him with you, I can't tell if he likes you or not. Keep flirting with him and see if he flirts back.

Lauren T.

by tgirlonfire on 3/4/2013 8:32:16 PM

I got my period today and my BFFs sleepover/swimming party is this weekend! I really don't want to be left out when they are swimming. And my mom won't let me use a tampon. What can I do?

Hey girlie, if you can't wear a tampon then you're not going to be able to swim. You can sit on the side of the pool while your friends swim or you can skip that part of the party and go over for the sleepover.

Lauren T.

by -strawberry13 on 3/4/2013 5:52:34 PM

Mean girls and grease and 17 again!

by bking62 on 3/4/2013 5:17:32 PM

I used to cry every time I watched Bambi. It's so sad :/ But it's a great movie, and so is Mary Poppins. I used to watch both of those all the time!(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 3/4/2013 4:57:07 PM

What does it mean when a guy pokes you on your side??

It is possible that whoever is poking you, may also be flirting with you. Guys tend to tease and annoy girls as their way of flirting. So watch out, because looks like someone may be crushing on you!

mailyse f.

by zebranista<3 on 3/4/2013 4:29:11 PM

by funnybunny661 on 3/4/2013 4:07:16 PM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!