7 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

10 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

11 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

COMMENTS

Superstar sweetie

I was sitting in English arts with my crush, humming to myself. My teacher scowled, "Stop, this is school, and you are not a rock star."...

cute

by wesdelwarrior on 4/14/2013 10:54:31 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

by missmayaq on 4/5/2013 1:19:52 AM

how sweet

by yummyhair99 on 3/22/2013 4:39:01 PM

AWWW! He cares about you!

by Horserider102 on 3/17/2013 5:31:30 PM

I think that's great how he stood up for you!

by haleyiscool on 3/12/2013 8:02:36 PM

SO SWEET!!!!!!

by haleyiscool on 3/12/2013 7:57:15 PM

Thats so sweet!

by Maddie90871 on 3/11/2013 10:53:32 AM

MODMODMOD!
My best friend and I like the same boy. She flirts with him in person and through text. She says she doesn't think it's flirting, but it truly is from both ways. It is long, flirting glances across the room,long, lovey-dovey texts, and texts late at night about deep topics. I keep asking her to stop because it's hurting me, but she doesn't "understand" how it's flirting, and she gets mad because she says I want her to choose between us. I keep forgiving her and letting it go, but today he admitted he liked her, and she won't stop. She just says she's sorry, but doesn't stop! What do I do?! Thank you!

This is a really hard one. I understand you like him but so does your friend and it looks like things are really progressing for them. This is the moment where you consider just how much do you like him. Do you like him enough to take away your friends chance with a guy she likes that likes her back? I know it sounds sucky, but your choices are to either get over him or to ask your friend to completely cut ties with him. I sense that asking your friend to do that is not going to work, because they've started to like each other so much. So I'm truly hoping this is something you will reconsider and maybe change your mind about this boy. There are tons of cute boys to crush on! I think you should let your friend have this opportunity. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by HowToLove on 3/5/2013 9:14:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD please help
Ok so on valentines day I went on Facebook and read this creepy scary thing about "share this or u will die" and it was a long creepy thing about a dead girl. How can I get over this, I'm truly paranoid?! Help? Please. I'm freaked. And also, this is nerdy but I'm 12 and I sleep with in my moms room cuz I'm scared. Help. PleaseSmile

I read one of those recently and it creeped me out too. But those are all over and they're not true. I know you still might not believe me, but all you have to do is distract yourself. Just read a happy book or listen to some fun music and dance around. If you distract your brain from it, it will fade from your memory. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by _sadie_ on 3/5/2013 9:05:47 PM

Helloo everyone. Please check out my club called Legit Boy Advice! Positions are open! So come holler if you want a spot! Smile

by Chloe<3 on 3/5/2013 8:54:09 PM