AN HOUR AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

5 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

16 telltale signs he likes ya back

It’s hard to get the courage to ask out the cutie you’ve been crushing on. We get it, it feels like it could go either way...

if u like a guy just talk be ur self

by angelmiss on 5/9/2013 11:34:04 PM

How can I start talking to the boy I really like anyone please

by Jazzzzzzzyy on 4/27/2013 4:08:50 PM

How can I start talking to the not I like

by Jazzzzzzzyy on 4/27/2013 2:26:18 PM

So there's this guy I like buy the problem is that we don't talk how can I start talking to him o always see him in the hallway and he sits next to me

by jazzzzzzzyy on 4/27/2013 11:36:54 AM

I Need someone's advice please ok so theres this guy I like but the problem is that I don't talk to him I feel weird and uncomfortable when I near him and the other day my friend pushed me into him and he grabbed my arms and smiled and all I said was im sorry and walked away thats been the only time i been SO close to him<3 I hate how I don't have enough courage to go and talk to him even though he sits right next to me and I always see him in the hallways

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal to be nervous around your crush, so don't be too hard on yourself! Maybe you could gain confidence by starting a casual, friendly conversation about school and build from there, or you could invite him to hang out with your group of friends so you won't have to talk to him one on one. Once you can get to know him as friends, you will be more confident and comfortable around him!

Meghan D.

by Jazzzzzzzyy on 4/26/2013 10:49:47 PM

Help!
There's this guy I like, and I'm not really sure he likes me back. All of my friends say he does, and maybe I'm just to blind to see it. He has recently been ditching his friends (that he know I absolutely dislike because of bullying problems) just to hang out with me during school. I have two classes with me and we talk to each other every chance we get. We sit together in Algebra and he's in my Gifted Ed. class. He knows I like him, at least three people have told him. I told him yesterday that I liked him, and he blushed, but I walked away before things got too awkward. I'm terrified about what he'll think on Monday, and even more so because I don't want him to use me like his friends did. What do I do?

by Klynnvick on 4/20/2013 1:42:15 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by sarahmjoy on 4/4/2013 7:33:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD ... My bf says he really wants to kiss me but hes just nervous and he says hes afraid he'll mess up or something, so i asked if he was comfortable with me making the first move (We were talking on the phone) And he said that would make him feel bad because he would feel like hes not doing His "Part" On being the boyfriend in the relationship. I Don't know how too make him feel less nervous! How can i make him feel comfortable

Hey mozilla10, let him know you're a little nervous too. Also assure him that even if your kiss goes bad, you'll still like him. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by mozilla10 on 3/26/2013 4:54:46 PM

HEY!!!!!I like this guy and i want his number he told me he likes me but now i want to know how to get his digits ! what should i do ?

by shantie34 on 3/25/2013 3:50:09 PM

So theres this guy that I really like and my best friend told him that I do because he was about to ask out this other girl. He asked her but she said no. So now he knows I like him (and hes been really nice about it) but he doesnt know that I know she told him. So now I dont know if I should keep flirting with him and trying to get him to like me or if I should just move on.... Please help!

by curlycait on 3/24/2013 9:15:24 PM