3 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

4 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

5 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

16 telltale signs he likes ya back

It’s hard to get the courage to ask out the cutie you’ve been crushing on. We get it, it feels like it could go either way...

Mod mod mod
Okay so there's this guy and I'm friends with him. He calls me his best friend is that weird is it a sign that he kinda likes me. He always punches me in the arm to be funny and I punch him back. Does he like me like me or as just a friend.thanks

Hey Kay333, he could like you girly. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Kay333 on 3/8/2013 7:08:53 PM

i love posts like this

by myfatsquirrel on 3/8/2013 6:34:16 PM

MOD?
Everybody has a crush or bf that likes them back at least one point but me. What's wrong with me? What makes me so unattractive or not noticed i don't get it. Is it cause all the guys hate me? I mean I am old enough that this should have happened already. I'm not shy. I've never been asked out to a dance.I mean i focus on myself and have fun etc. but I don't understand why i'm not as wanted as other people.

Hey Icecreamluver, well first you have to love yourself. If you don't have love for yourself, how will anyone else? How do you know people don't like you? Maybe they are too shy to approach you. So make yourself someone easy to approach. Always stay friendly and smile a lot. Maybe start convos with people, (including girls) you'd like to meet. If you believe you're unattractive and unlikeable, everyone else will too. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 3/8/2013 6:23:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I like this guy (x) and he has a friend (t). So I used to like T but I don't anymore. I've been avoiding T but he just wont leave me alone. He knows that me and X like each other so now I don't know what to do.

Hey ilovenerds143, you either need to tell x to talk to his friend or say something to t yourself. Let him know you only like him as a friend, nothing more. As long as you're nice about it he should be okay. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by ilove_nerds143 on 3/8/2013 6:11:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD. i this guy lets call him z. z is my friend. i am in the 5th grade. i recently got accepted into an all girls private school called GPS (LOOK it up). Z recently got into our brother MCcallie. mccallie and gps do events togther. i think we could get closer at school. but 3 out of 4 of my best friends like him. should i go for the guy?
p.s. do guys care if you are taller then them? Z is 5 2 i am 5 10.
p.p.s don't say you are in 5th grade enjoy yourself

if you're into him, go for him! And 3 out of 4 friends is good enough to go for him too! And the height thing really doesn't matter! Good luck!

Mailyse f.

by mrm0203 on 3/8/2013 3:12:41 PM

MODMODMODMOD
In 4 days time I am going to be auditioning for our school show. I am singing a song with my friend, but most of it is in solos. I can't sing and am very nervous. To make it worse the girl Im singing with is amazing and sings all the time! I'm really nervous and I don't know what to do?!

Hey girlie! There's plenty of tips and tricks for nervous singers online - such as drinking water and taking deep breaths, etc. But, if you're really this nervous and fairly certain you can't sing, are you certain that being in this show is something you want to do?
Florence N.

by Aisybee on 3/8/2013 1:27:31 PM

Aw its nice to see there's real sweeties out there Smile My favorite one is the "cracking too many jokes" because I think I'd do something like that...

by pinklol56 on 3/8/2013 12:55:16 PM

I've got, like, one guy that likes me. And he's a year younger and I don't like him. The guys I don't like always like me! I just also don't know many guys that I do like. And I'm only 15, so I don't need one!

by EgirlH.97 on 3/8/2013 10:02:34 AM

MOD! Help me! I just wanted to ask about this guy, "D". D recently moved into our area and he loves people and fun. He seemed to be very interested in being more than friends with my friend but no dating has happened yet. A few weeks ago, he sent me a post on FB and when I responded/FB chatted, he asked 4 my no. We txtd back and forth for a few days and he came over to my house to help with furniture. He ended up staying for dinner and he talked to my fam. (My friend who he liked(s?) was out of town 4 the weekend.) When he went home, he txtd me to say thanks for dinner and we sent a few more texts back and forth l8 into the night. D sent me a txt asking me 2 tell him about myself and that he is a big softie especially with some1 special. D said goodnight by saying that he hoped he wouldn't have a nightmare about my heart being made of ice. When my friend came back, we all hung out and he seemed to be back into her and I was his friend. So I'm confused. Does he like me or was he bored?

Hey girl. Hmm… It definitely seems a little hard to tell at this point. I would give it some time and see if he resumes acting the way he did when your friend was gone. Because he's new to the area, chances are he's probably just trying not to isolate any of his new friends right off the bat. Give him a little while to settle in, and see how relationships play out from there. And if he doesn't seem to be making a move either way even after a couple weeks, there's always the good old-fashioned trick of asking him directly. Good luck!
Florence N.