AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 3 dolls will win a Double Titanium Ceramic Flat Iron from @Conair_Hair: http://t.co/RYbR5bBhBN

2 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

14 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

COMMENTS

16 telltale signs he likes ya back

It’s hard to get the courage to ask out the cutie you’ve been crushing on. We get it, it feels like it could go either way...

if u like a guy just talk be ur self

by angelmiss on 5/9/2013 11:34:04 PM

How can I start talking to the boy I really like anyone please

by Jazzzzzzzyy on 4/27/2013 4:08:50 PM

How can I start talking to the not I like

by Jazzzzzzzyy on 4/27/2013 2:26:18 PM

So there's this guy I like buy the problem is that we don't talk how can I start talking to him o always see him in the hallway and he sits next to me

by jazzzzzzzyy on 4/27/2013 11:36:54 AM

I Need someone's advice please ok so theres this guy I like but the problem is that I don't talk to him I feel weird and uncomfortable when I near him and the other day my friend pushed me into him and he grabbed my arms and smiled and all I said was im sorry and walked away thats been the only time i been SO close to him<3 I hate how I don't have enough courage to go and talk to him even though he sits right next to me and I always see him in the hallways

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal to be nervous around your crush, so don't be too hard on yourself! Maybe you could gain confidence by starting a casual, friendly conversation about school and build from there, or you could invite him to hang out with your group of friends so you won't have to talk to him one on one. Once you can get to know him as friends, you will be more confident and comfortable around him!

Meghan D.

by Jazzzzzzzyy on 4/26/2013 10:49:47 PM

Help!
There's this guy I like, and I'm not really sure he likes me back. All of my friends say he does, and maybe I'm just to blind to see it. He has recently been ditching his friends (that he know I absolutely dislike because of bullying problems) just to hang out with me during school. I have two classes with me and we talk to each other every chance we get. We sit together in Algebra and he's in my Gifted Ed. class. He knows I like him, at least three people have told him. I told him yesterday that I liked him, and he blushed, but I walked away before things got too awkward. I'm terrified about what he'll think on Monday, and even more so because I don't want him to use me like his friends did. What do I do?

by Klynnvick on 4/20/2013 1:42:15 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by sarahmjoy on 4/4/2013 7:33:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD ... My bf says he really wants to kiss me but hes just nervous and he says hes afraid he'll mess up or something, so i asked if he was comfortable with me making the first move (We were talking on the phone) And he said that would make him feel bad because he would feel like hes not doing His "Part" On being the boyfriend in the relationship. I Don't know how too make him feel less nervous! How can i make him feel comfortable

Hey mozilla10, let him know you're a little nervous too. Also assure him that even if your kiss goes bad, you'll still like him. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by mozilla10 on 3/26/2013 4:54:46 PM

HEY!!!!!I like this guy and i want his number he told me he likes me but now i want to know how to get his digits ! what should i do ?

by shantie34 on 3/25/2013 3:50:09 PM

So theres this guy that I really like and my best friend told him that I do because he was about to ask out this other girl. He asked her but she said no. So now he knows I like him (and hes been really nice about it) but he doesnt know that I know she told him. So now I dont know if I should keep flirting with him and trying to get him to like me or if I should just move on.... Please help!

by curlycait on 3/24/2013 9:15:24 PM

MOD!
So...I need help. I just met this guy at swing dancing the other night, and I'm pretty much Juliet to Romeo for him. I realize that this is mostly infatuation, but I honestly can't stop thinking about him. I went again to swing dancing and for the second time he asked me if I would be his partner, and we danced a lot that night. He seemed really nervous, and was blushing and giggling almost excessively, which was a surprise for me (most guys who look like him are pretty confident). We talked once on facebook after I initiated a conversation, and he was really responsive. I probably won't see him for a little while, since he lives so far away and goes to a different school. I guess what I'm asking is ALaughingo you think there's a good chance he likes me? And B. What do I do now?
Thanks Smile

by solosinger7 on 3/24/2013 5:47:59 PM

Help!
I'm pretty sure that my best friends crush is crushing on me
My best friend confided in me who her crush is and i'm pretty sure that he likes me because he
knows who my fave celeb is, he started watching my fav show when he never watched it
before. Even some kids in my class say that he likes me and i like him a little bit but how do I handle this without upsetting my best friend???

by orlandobloomrocks on 3/14/2013 5:22:22 PM

So the guy I like walks with me in the hall sometimes. He flirts with me and my friends even tell me. My friend told him that he should go out with me and he said that he just thinks of me as a friend. What do I do?

by Ariana101 on 3/13/2013 8:05:34 PM

MODMODMOD
Hey! I need some advice. I have a boyfriend and we love eachother to death. But, recently, there's this girl in our class who has been flirting with him a lot. One time, we were in class, and the convo somehow got to texting. She decided to say, after I said that I sent almost 1000 messages to him in 2 weeks, that she's been texting him. Then, yesterday, we were going down stairs to get ready to leave school. Usually, I sit beside him, but then she walks up and sits right where I was going to. I know I sound REALLY jealous, and I am, but he knows how mad it makes me, and I can see how it makes him mad. I'm realy sorry that this is so long. Thanks for your help!

Hey girl, some girls can really be the worst -- right?! I would totally talk to your boyfriend about it. When she comes up and takes your seat, texts to much etc., he needs to say something to her that he's taken and he would appreciate it to give him some room because he's taken! Also...he should probably just stop texting her all together. Just have a good talk him with. It'll be okay.

lauren r.

by KenzieC84 on 3/9/2013 7:58:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
There is this guy I really like, and we always have a fun time together. Yet he likes one of my besties. He even asked her out, but she said no (she likes someone else). What should I do?

Hey girl, try to bond with him. Get to know him, then you'll be able to make a move and ask him out!

lauren r.

by TresSapphire on 3/9/2013 7:07:02 AM

Hey! How are you? Well, I really like this guy. He and I have a lot of similarities, but the most important one is humor. We are known as the class clowns, and really good friends. He and I sit beside each other in advanced pre-algebra and advanced reading. He told me that he really liked sitting beside me, and when we were given the option to move near friends, we both chose to stay. He has given a few signs that he likes me, such as touching me, joking around and teasing me, and initiating many conversations. Plus, my friend told me that she is pretty sure that he likes me. What should I do? I don't want to ruin my friendship, but I also want something more. Thank you so much!!!!

Hey girlie,

It sounds like you like spending time together, which is a great sign! If you want to tell him you like him, you could say that you still want to be friends no matter how he feels and see how he reacts. Or you could keep hanging out as friends and start being a little more flirty and see how he responds! Good luck girlie Smile

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by keswickcascade on 3/8/2013 10:52:25 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!
i have 2 questions
1. Ive been posting mod comments for 2 weeks and NONE of them showed up, why is that?
2. I think my crush likes me. He and i have been walkin home ALONE with each other, hes caught red handed staring at me, talking to me more often, and even cut his long hair (I used to nag him about it before i liked him lol) do you tink he likes me?

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry your comments haven't showed up--I don't see anything from your username in the last couple of hours, but if you repost your questions I would be happy to answer them! It sounds like your crush at least wants to get to know you more, so maybe you could get to know him as friends and see how he acts around you then to get a better sense of whether or not he likes you!

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 3/8/2013 10:44:05 PM

How do I ask my crush for his email??

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could become friends with him first and ask him after you have gotten to know each other so it will be less awkward!

Meghan D.

by Horseygal12 on 3/8/2013 10:34:37 PM

MOD
I can't even talk to my crush! How?? How do I start a Convo?

Hey cutie24061, are you guys friends? Have you ever talked before? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cutie24601 on 3/8/2013 9:02:42 PM

So there is this guy that has been my friend since 6th grade and we have both liked each other but never really went out. Well im in 8th now. Anyways, we always talk and i thought he liked me (we both eventually stopped crushing on each other in 7th) he always gives me compliments about all the things I do and everytime I walk into his class (Im a student aid) I would catch him staring at me. He one day gave me a hug and I felt like all happy. So over winter break we are texting and next thing you know, he has a gf. It got awkward. anyways we now talk again and we always look at each other in class. I was also wearing a dress and he just looked at me. Im soo confused. Does he even have a gf if i have never even heard anyone talk about her? Does he like me?

Hey mommy's girl,  yeah he may have one, but that doesn't mean he never liked you. Maybe he liked you both equally and the timing was just right for the two of them to be together. Stay being his friend, but don't make any romantic moves until he's single. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by mommy's girl on 3/8/2013 8:35:00 PM

Mod mod mod
Okay so there's this guy and I'm friends with him. He calls me his best friend is that weird is it a sign that he kinda likes me. He always punches me in the arm to be funny and I punch him back. Does he like me like me or as just a friend.thanks

Hey Kay333, he could like you girly. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Kay333 on 3/8/2013 7:08:53 PM

i love posts like this

by myfatsquirrel on 3/8/2013 6:34:16 PM

MOD?
Everybody has a crush or bf that likes them back at least one point but me. What's wrong with me? What makes me so unattractive or not noticed i don't get it. Is it cause all the guys hate me? I mean I am old enough that this should have happened already. I'm not shy. I've never been asked out to a dance.I mean i focus on myself and have fun etc. but I don't understand why i'm not as wanted as other people.

Hey Icecreamluver, well first you have to love yourself. If you don't have love for yourself, how will anyone else? How do you know people don't like you? Maybe they are too shy to approach you. So make yourself someone easy to approach. Always stay friendly and smile a lot. Maybe start convos with people, (including girls) you'd like to meet. If you believe you're unattractive and unlikeable, everyone else will too. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 3/8/2013 6:23:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I like this guy (x) and he has a friend (t). So I used to like T but I don't anymore. I've been avoiding T but he just wont leave me alone. He knows that me and X like each other so now I don't know what to do.

Hey ilovenerds143, you either need to tell x to talk to his friend or say something to t yourself. Let him know you only like him as a friend, nothing more. As long as you're nice about it he should be okay. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by ilove_nerds143 on 3/8/2013 6:11:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD. i this guy lets call him z. z is my friend. i am in the 5th grade. i recently got accepted into an all girls private school called GPS (LOOK it up). Z recently got into our brother MCcallie. mccallie and gps do events togther. i think we could get closer at school. but 3 out of 4 of my best friends like him. should i go for the guy?
p.s. do guys care if you are taller then them? Z is 5 2 i am 5 10.
p.p.s don't say you are in 5th grade enjoy yourself

if you're into him, go for him! And 3 out of 4 friends is good enough to go for him too! And the height thing really doesn't matter! Good luck!

Mailyse f.

by mrm0203 on 3/8/2013 3:12:41 PM

MODMODMODMOD
In 4 days time I am going to be auditioning for our school show. I am singing a song with my friend, but most of it is in solos. I can't sing and am very nervous. To make it worse the girl Im singing with is amazing and sings all the time! I'm really nervous and I don't know what to do?!

Hey girlie! There's plenty of tips and tricks for nervous singers online - such as drinking water and taking deep breaths, etc. But, if you're really this nervous and fairly certain you can't sing, are you certain that being in this show is something you want to do?
Florence N.

by Aisybee on 3/8/2013 1:27:31 PM

Aw its nice to see there's real sweeties out there Smile My favorite one is the "cracking too many jokes" because I think I'd do something like that...

by pinklol56 on 3/8/2013 12:55:16 PM

I've got, like, one guy that likes me. And he's a year younger and I don't like him. The guys I don't like always like me! I just also don't know many guys that I do like. And I'm only 15, so I don't need one!

by EgirlH.97 on 3/8/2013 10:02:34 AM

MOD! Help me! I just wanted to ask about this guy, "D". D recently moved into our area and he loves people and fun. He seemed to be very interested in being more than friends with my friend but no dating has happened yet. A few weeks ago, he sent me a post on FB and when I responded/FB chatted, he asked 4 my no. We txtd back and forth for a few days and he came over to my house to help with furniture. He ended up staying for dinner and he talked to my fam. (My friend who he liked(s?) was out of town 4 the weekend.) When he went home, he txtd me to say thanks for dinner and we sent a few more texts back and forth l8 into the night. D sent me a txt asking me 2 tell him about myself and that he is a big softie especially with some1 special. D said goodnight by saying that he hoped he wouldn't have a nightmare about my heart being made of ice. When my friend came back, we all hung out and he seemed to be back into her and I was his friend. So I'm confused. Does he like me or was he bored?

Hey girl. Hmm… It definitely seems a little hard to tell at this point. I would give it some time and see if he resumes acting the way he did when your friend was gone. Because he's new to the area, chances are he's probably just trying not to isolate any of his new friends right off the bat. Give him a little while to settle in, and see how relationships play out from there. And if he doesn't seem to be making a move either way even after a couple weeks, there's always the good old-fashioned trick of asking him directly. Good luck!
Florence N.