21 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

13 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

COMMENTS

5 fab bikinis to rock on spring break

Spring break is coming up and that means tonsa stylish chicas are jetsetting to the tropics for a week of fun in the sun. The best way...

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:46:44 PM

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:46:26 PM

I agree with sammy_sn0wflak3. Brr!

by Radieal on 3/27/2013 9:18:10 PM

I'm on spring break, but I live in FL yet it's too cold to wear a bikini at the beach right now

by sammy_sn0wflak3 on 3/26/2013 11:38:55 PM

Of course my school's eighth grade graduation trip is going to the beach & stuff for a few days and we're not allowed to wear bikinis or even tankinis -_-

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 3/12/2013 7:33:05 PM

Spring break is coming up & I can't wear a bikini. I feel like a loser. I was born to be 1 in 1,000,000. I'm not happy though, so many people want to be that, but it's lonley. I don't know anyone with a choledochal cyst. I'm the only one on experience project in the group I have a choledochal cyst type 1 A. Now, after going through surgery, I got rid of it. The price to that was a 6 inch or 15.2 cm scar & 3 lapsites (little scars). People make fun of me because of it! I'm a freak! I went 5 stores and got 2 swimsuits in all. They only make 2 peices! I want to feel normal & I know what1 in1,000,00 feels like, it's not as fun as people say. So next time you post something about swimsuits, remember this girl sitting hear who can't wear a bikini until 20 years pass because she doesn't want her scar to stay redish forever. Who doesn't want to be made fun of forever. But mostly wants to be more normal again. Just remember this for the future please. There's nothing like being you.

by Radieal on 3/10/2013 7:08:00 PM

Luv them! I don't have spring break though, plus it's cold where i live

by ColosalMascara on 3/10/2013 6:42:55 PM

The hair on my arms is really dark, so it makes me a bit self-concious. Any way to get rid of it without shaving?

Hey girlie, I definitely wouldn't recommend shaving your arm hair. It'll look weird and be itchy as it starts to grow back. You could try bleaching the hair on your arms so that it's not so dark.

Lauren T.

by ColosalMascara on 3/10/2013 6:40:40 PM

I'm a tankini lover; got any for girls like me?

by chocolateworld12 on 3/9/2013 5:42:02 AM