7 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

8 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

9 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

5 fab bikinis to rock on spring break

Spring break is coming up and that means tonsa stylish chicas are jetsetting to the tropics for a week of fun in the sun. The best way...

I love the floral one! SO EFFING ADORABLE!

by sfluv on 3/5/2013 9:34:17 PM

Gonna have to get in shape to be able to wear any of those...

by softballismyBFF on 3/5/2013 9:17:22 PM

I agree High Tops FTW!! Smile
I'm a Christian too and they really should show some tankinis and one pieces cuz I feel kinda uncomfortable in bikinis Smile

by caityrican on 3/5/2013 8:25:36 PM

@pinklol56, of course there gonna be "showy" they're bikinis! I'm not sure were your coming from but to each its own I guess! Smile

by Chloe<3 on 3/5/2013 8:08:06 PM

Some of these are really cute! I like the geo fresh one the best. By the way that stinks @High Tops FTW, I'm christian but me and my sister can wear bikinis.

by Chloe<3 on 3/5/2013 8:04:49 PM

Does anyone else think these are too "showy" and they look like push up bras? It screams skank to me

by pinklol56 on 3/5/2013 6:41:16 PM

OMG I LOVE THE PINK RUFFLE ONE SO CUTE

by tswiftluver13 on 3/5/2013 4:53:53 PM

These are really cute!! but the only problem is that im a Christian and im supposed to be modest, so I cant wear bikinis, I think you guys should post some cute tankinis too

by High Tops FTW on 3/5/2013 4:47:03 PM

Hey, does anyone have a good title for a science fair project dealing with the absorbency of diapers? If so, can you post it on my profile? Thanks soooo much!

by rockchik333 on 3/5/2013 3:57:41 PM

Is a white shirt cute with a orange tank underneath? And by white shirt I mean it has design on it like ruffles

Hey girl, if you feel confident and comfortable, then you can rock whatever look you want.  Your tee combo sounds cute!

Karin E.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/5/2013 12:41:46 PM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.