12 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

13 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

14 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

5 fab bikinis to rock on spring break

Spring break is coming up and that means tonsa stylish chicas are jetsetting to the tropics for a week of fun in the sun. The best way...

I love the floral one! SO EFFING ADORABLE!

by sfluv on 3/5/2013 9:34:17 PM

Gonna have to get in shape to be able to wear any of those...

by softballismyBFF on 3/5/2013 9:17:22 PM

I agree High Tops FTW!! Smile
I'm a Christian too and they really should show some tankinis and one pieces cuz I feel kinda uncomfortable in bikinis Smile

by caityrican on 3/5/2013 8:25:36 PM

@pinklol56, of course there gonna be "showy" they're bikinis! I'm not sure were your coming from but to each its own I guess! Smile

by Chloe<3 on 3/5/2013 8:08:06 PM

Some of these are really cute! I like the geo fresh one the best. By the way that stinks @High Tops FTW, I'm christian but me and my sister can wear bikinis.

by Chloe<3 on 3/5/2013 8:04:49 PM

Does anyone else think these are too "showy" and they look like push up bras? It screams skank to me

by pinklol56 on 3/5/2013 6:41:16 PM

OMG I LOVE THE PINK RUFFLE ONE SO CUTE

by tswiftluver13 on 3/5/2013 4:53:53 PM

These are really cute!! but the only problem is that im a Christian and im supposed to be modest, so I cant wear bikinis, I think you guys should post some cute tankinis too

by High Tops FTW on 3/5/2013 4:47:03 PM

Hey, does anyone have a good title for a science fair project dealing with the absorbency of diapers? If so, can you post it on my profile? Thanks soooo much!

by rockchik333 on 3/5/2013 3:57:41 PM

Is a white shirt cute with a orange tank underneath? And by white shirt I mean it has design on it like ruffles

Hey girl, if you feel confident and comfortable, then you can rock whatever look you want.  Your tee combo sounds cute!

Karin E.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/5/2013 12:41:46 PM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is backā€”and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.