3 HOURS AGO #TBT (even if it's only Monday...) This HSM reunion is making us super nostalgic: http://t.co/uTtlt9Ozdx pic.twitter.com/VTDzKvp48y

4 HOURS AGO Got that one zit that won't go away? Here's what to do: http://t.co/bzWgdvbI04 pic.twitter.com/OFtHEWR8Ba

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you good at making friends?: http://t.co/FngJHiEtbK pic.twitter.com/TanHcB6ji0

COMMENTS

5 fab bikinis to rock on spring break

Spring break is coming up and that means tonsa stylish chicas are jetsetting to the tropics for a week of fun in the sun. The best way...

I love the floral one! SO EFFING ADORABLE!

by sfluv on 3/5/2013 9:34:17 PM

Gonna have to get in shape to be able to wear any of those...

by softballismyBFF on 3/5/2013 9:17:22 PM

I agree High Tops FTW!! Smile
I'm a Christian too and they really should show some tankinis and one pieces cuz I feel kinda uncomfortable in bikinis Smile

by caityrican on 3/5/2013 8:25:36 PM

@pinklol56, of course there gonna be "showy" they're bikinis! I'm not sure were your coming from but to each its own I guess! Smile

by Chloe<3 on 3/5/2013 8:08:06 PM

Some of these are really cute! I like the geo fresh one the best. By the way that stinks @High Tops FTW, I'm christian but me and my sister can wear bikinis.

by Chloe<3 on 3/5/2013 8:04:49 PM

Does anyone else think these are too "showy" and they look like push up bras? It screams skank to me

by pinklol56 on 3/5/2013 6:41:16 PM

OMG I LOVE THE PINK RUFFLE ONE SO CUTE

by tswiftluver13 on 3/5/2013 4:53:53 PM

These are really cute!! but the only problem is that im a Christian and im supposed to be modest, so I cant wear bikinis, I think you guys should post some cute tankinis too

by High Tops FTW on 3/5/2013 4:47:03 PM

Hey, does anyone have a good title for a science fair project dealing with the absorbency of diapers? If so, can you post it on my profile? Thanks soooo much!

by rockchik333 on 3/5/2013 3:57:41 PM

Is a white shirt cute with a orange tank underneath? And by white shirt I mean it has design on it like ruffles

Hey girl, if you feel confident and comfortable, then you can rock whatever look you want.  Your tee combo sounds cute!

Karin E.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/5/2013 12:41:46 PM

It’s super hot out and you wanna throw on a cami, but don’t want to look plain. Why not layer two camis for an extra splash of color?

If you could trade lives with anybody, who would it be?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.