1 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

COMMENTS

5 fab bikinis to rock on spring break

Spring break is coming up and that means tonsa stylish chicas are jetsetting to the tropics for a week of fun in the sun. The best way...

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:46:44 PM

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:46:26 PM

I agree with sammy_sn0wflak3. Brr!

by Radieal on 3/27/2013 9:18:10 PM

I'm on spring break, but I live in FL yet it's too cold to wear a bikini at the beach right now

by sammy_sn0wflak3 on 3/26/2013 11:38:55 PM

Of course my school's eighth grade graduation trip is going to the beach & stuff for a few days and we're not allowed to wear bikinis or even tankinis -_-

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 3/12/2013 7:33:05 PM

Spring break is coming up & I can't wear a bikini. I feel like a loser. I was born to be 1 in 1,000,000. I'm not happy though, so many people want to be that, but it's lonley. I don't know anyone with a choledochal cyst. I'm the only one on experience project in the group I have a choledochal cyst type 1 A. Now, after going through surgery, I got rid of it. The price to that was a 6 inch or 15.2 cm scar & 3 lapsites (little scars). People make fun of me because of it! I'm a freak! I went 5 stores and got 2 swimsuits in all. They only make 2 peices! I want to feel normal & I know what1 in1,000,00 feels like, it's not as fun as people say. So next time you post something about swimsuits, remember this girl sitting hear who can't wear a bikini until 20 years pass because she doesn't want her scar to stay redish forever. Who doesn't want to be made fun of forever. But mostly wants to be more normal again. Just remember this for the future please. There's nothing like being you.

by Radieal on 3/10/2013 7:08:00 PM

Luv them! I don't have spring break though, plus it's cold where i live

by ColosalMascara on 3/10/2013 6:42:55 PM

The hair on my arms is really dark, so it makes me a bit self-concious. Any way to get rid of it without shaving?

Hey girlie, I definitely wouldn't recommend shaving your arm hair. It'll look weird and be itchy as it starts to grow back. You could try bleaching the hair on your arms so that it's not so dark.

Lauren T.

by ColosalMascara on 3/10/2013 6:40:40 PM

I'm a tankini lover; got any for girls like me?

by chocolateworld12 on 3/9/2013 5:42:02 AM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 3/6/2013 10:21:26 AM

I love the floral one! SO EFFING ADORABLE!

by sfluv on 3/5/2013 9:34:17 PM

Gonna have to get in shape to be able to wear any of those...

by softballismyBFF on 3/5/2013 9:17:22 PM

I agree High Tops FTW!! Smile
I'm a Christian too and they really should show some tankinis and one pieces cuz I feel kinda uncomfortable in bikinis Smile

by caityrican on 3/5/2013 8:25:36 PM

@pinklol56, of course there gonna be "showy" they're bikinis! I'm not sure were your coming from but to each its own I guess! Smile

by Chloe<3 on 3/5/2013 8:08:06 PM

Some of these are really cute! I like the geo fresh one the best. By the way that stinks @High Tops FTW, I'm christian but me and my sister can wear bikinis.

by Chloe<3 on 3/5/2013 8:04:49 PM

Does anyone else think these are too "showy" and they look like push up bras? It screams skank to me

by pinklol56 on 3/5/2013 6:41:16 PM

OMG I LOVE THE PINK RUFFLE ONE SO CUTE

by tswiftluver13 on 3/5/2013 4:53:53 PM

These are really cute!! but the only problem is that im a Christian and im supposed to be modest, so I cant wear bikinis, I think you guys should post some cute tankinis too

by High Tops FTW on 3/5/2013 4:47:03 PM

Hey, does anyone have a good title for a science fair project dealing with the absorbency of diapers? If so, can you post it on my profile? Thanks soooo much!

by rockchik333 on 3/5/2013 3:57:41 PM

Is a white shirt cute with a orange tank underneath? And by white shirt I mean it has design on it like ruffles

Hey girl, if you feel confident and comfortable, then you can rock whatever look you want.  Your tee combo sounds cute!

Karin E.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/5/2013 12:41:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So on spring break I'm going to a amusement park with my church. There will be a lot of guys there most likely, so I don't want to be showy. But it's Texas, heat, and what not. The day is supposed to be 67 degrees and sunny, but we're gonna be there from 10:00 to 10:00. No water rides. I need help on what to wear, and not have to carry anything besides a jacket! And I totally don't have time to go shopping. Would a ruffled tank top be okay? And would black sparkly converse go good with anything? HELP!

Hey girl, a ruffled tank top sounds perfect.  And a light jacket is a good idea too for when it gets chillier later in the day.  Wear cute, good-walking shoes.  Black sparkly tennies sound good.  Have fun!

Karin E.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/5/2013 11:38:52 AM

I like the black and white one. Smile

by #HaileyDee on 3/5/2013 8:12:36 AM

Some of those are pretty expensive...

by running_girl88 on 3/5/2013 5:59:18 AM