4 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

7 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

8 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

5 formal shoes you'll actually wear again

Quick: What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear “formal shoes”? Super strappy, rhinestones overkill and barely wearable more than once, right? Sure, prom...

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:42:16 PM

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:39:48 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 3/22/2013 10:03:57 AM

my school dance is coming up next week and the theme is "80's crazy". any ideas of what to wear to fashionably fit the theme?

Hey girlie,

Anything neon would look awesome, and you could wear leggings and big hair. I'm sure your mom or other family members who were alive then would have some great tips, too! Have fun!

Meghan D.

by Casey_cookie on 3/17/2013 12:00:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I kinda want to go to boarding school but I'm also worried. I don't know if its too late to apply and I'm worried my parents won't let me. I want to be on my own but I'm also scared. I'm a ninth grader and I think it'd be good for me if I went to a boarding school. What should I do?

hey! Just talk to your parents and see what they think. it's not like you're making a commitment by doing that. you can discuss it and start doing research on school and that will help you sort out your feelings better Smile

Helen S.

by emmyie11 on 3/16/2013 4:03:04 PM

This is a good idea, but i"m 14. i can' wear huge heels like that and i don't do flashy like those flats. i mean i can do like 2-3 inches, but not platforms. any ideas for girls my age?

by msl1998 on 3/16/2013 3:55:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod I'm pretty much in love with high heels I wear them all the time! But when it comes to heels I am super picky! I don't like ones that are really short. I think they look weird and no way can I walk in super tall five inch heels. The ones I have are two and a half inches and I think those are the perfect height. Also I don't like ones that have pointed toes. And prefer open toed heels. Any ideas where I can get something like this? Or any specific shoes? I only have one pair and would like some more. Thanks Mod!!!!

hey! check out DSW. they have heels in all shapes and sizes, and they have great sales Smile

Helen S.

by 15hayhay on 3/16/2013 3:09:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
k so i think a boy likes me cuz at the beginning of the school year, he chose me as a partner for something for school. He talks to me almost everyday if its one word or just talking. And he always pokes me playfully. Does he like me?

hey! It's not always that simple. You can have feelings for someone and not know until you get to know them more. So my advice is to talk to him more and see if feeling develop further. It's almost impossible to look at a list of actions and say whether or not someone likes you. It's much easier to understand if you just talk about  your feelings. But I also understand that that's hard, and you may not want to. There's just no way to tell for sure how he's feeling without asking. good luck!

Helen S.

by smileygirl555 on 3/16/2013 1:49:48 PM

MODMODMOD
whenever i scratch my head a bunch of white flakes fall but i dont think its dandruff. Also my scalp is always very itchy. How do i get rid of it?

Hey! Sounds like dandruff to me. I use head and shoulders shampoo and it works really well

Helen S.

by kittykove2 on 3/16/2013 12:30:01 PM

The position for Fashionsta♥ on "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!" is currently open!!! The application is on my profile page !!! Please apply and good luck ladies!!!

by nazirah817 on 3/16/2013 12:06:05 PM