9 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

13 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

14 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

8 fab jewels to DIY on a dime

Pinterest, you know we love ya. Where else can a stylista go to make adorbs jewelry on the cheap? But some tricky tutorials can leave us...

MOD MOD MOD!
I have super curly hair and THICK. Lots of times I have no idea WHAT to do with it. Please help?

Hey girl, check out GL's hair tips for some great curly hair ideas.  Rock those curls!

Karin E.

by ericalee3 on 3/19/2013 1:17:48 PM

In a couple of weeks, I'm going to my uncles friends wedding. the thing is I need a dress! and I'm in this weird stage (I'm 12) where I fit into kids clothes and juniors clothes. but the thing is, kids clothed look way to babyish on me but my mom loves them! then, the juniors clothes are so cute but they have the cups (and I don't have a chest!!). today, I went to 6 different stores looking for dress, but coming out empty-handed and disappointed. I did find this really cute dress tha fits me, but my nipples were weird!! I'm just SOOO stressed out. I just wanna grow up!!! what's a store or stores that might have cute clothes, fits me, and isn't expensive (I'm willing to go up to $70 or so) thanks soooo much!! <3

Hey girlie, try a store like Kohl's or any department stores. Department stores should have a ton of formal juniors dresses and there should be a lot without the built in cups.

Lauren T.

by gabbyw123 on 3/10/2013 7:32:50 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I got 3 new pairs of pattered jeans and want to wear them to school what would go good with them? I have:
A metallic copper pair
A dark pink with small polkadots pair
and a light pink flowery pair

Hey girlie, anything black would probably go really well with your metallic copper ones. Navy or white would be good with either of the other two. The trick to patterned jeans is solid tops so as long as your colors match then you're safe with any solids.

Lauren T.

by mrsalicia on 3/10/2013 7:31:25 PM

MOD! I bought a pair of Doc Martens on Wednesday, and breaking them in is killing my feet. The problem is that they're so stiff, especially around the back of my ankles and my heels. My feet are really sore and my ankles and heels have blisters, so it hurts to walk. Any ideas on how I can make my feet feel better?

Hey girlie, put band aids on your blisters so that they hurt less when you walk. And put some ice on them when you're just sitting around the house because they might be a little swollen. When your feet start to feel better, try breaking your shoes in by wearing them a little bit at a time. A quick trip the grocery store is a good way to break them in without overdoing it.

Lauren T.

by rocketqueenxo on 3/10/2013 6:57:16 PM

Thanks! Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 3/10/2013 6:38:41 PM

MOD
I have two invites to go to the mall right now (one this week one next week) and of course when I go to the mall I always have to buy at least one piece of clothing. For each session i have about 20 dollars. What kind of go-with-everything pieces are really in right now for about $20 or less?

Hey girlie, for $20 you might be able to find a pair of flats that are a neutral color and go with a lot of items in your closet. Maybe a nice solid tee that you could use for layering. Depending on the stores you're going in and what you can find on sale, you should have a lot of options for under $20.

Lauren T.

by Casey_cookie on 3/10/2013 5:45:33 PM

They are all so cute.

by emmacd on 3/10/2013 5:18:33 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I'm 12. My mom thinks I am too young to wear makeup, but I'm not!!! How can I convince her to let me wear makeup - and not like metallic purple eyeliner and pink mascara, just some shimmery gold/neutraul eyeshadow, mascara, and some light blush!!! Help!!!!!!

Hey girlie, tell her that you want to keep your makeup very natural looking. Maybe you could start with just one item and then build from there.

Lauren T.

by Sarah510 on 3/10/2013 5:18:20 PM

Would a coral lipstick look pretty for easter?
I was thinking about wearing a coral lipstick with clear lip gloss on top or
Some red lip stain or lip gloss What would look nicer for easter?
The dress I'm wearing is black with neon green polka dots and a neon green belt
if that helps

Hey girlie, if you're wearing black and green, I think coral would look pretty. The lip gloss on top will be good to make your lips shiny and stand out.

Lauren T.