1 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

3 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

4 HOURS AGO "I don't have a boyfriend yet. Is something wrong with me?" #DearCarol:

Easy DIY: How to make your own colored mascara

When the weather gets warmer, so should your makeup. See ya, black and brown mascara. Bright lashes are trending fast! We’re showing you how to make your...

If you don't like guy and he likes you, should you wait about an hour and ten minutes to text him back?

Hey IzzyBelly, that's a little harsh. I would text him back normally but keep the convo short. Does he know you don't like him? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by IzzyBelly on 3/12/2013 7:21:39 PM

thanks Lynae P. Smile I agree with you I think a nice nude pink would look cute I just have to find one that has warmer undertones I heard this one revlon lipstick called pink in the afternoon was pretty

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 7:16:17 PM

Lynae P. I meant do you think peach would look better then coral? like a nude peach?

Oh okay sry about that. No I think a really light, soft pink would work or a nude.

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 6:53:49 PM

Lynae P. do you think a peach color would look nice with the dress? its black has neon green polka dots with a neon green belt it has short sleves but theirs a open space where the arms are so it shows some skin I think the fabric is like silk

I responded to this question girlie. Check where you originally posted it and let me know if you see my answer. If not I'll type it again. Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 6:44:51 PM

KOHLS has FREE mascara wands by the makeup... Lol

by aki2000 on 3/12/2013 6:37:23 PM

Hey! So next week for spring break I am going to chicago with my best friend. I'm bringing $100 and I wanted to know what clothes and makeup are "in". lol I just want to know what to buy with my money. Thanks Smile

Hey riadaisy, combat boots, crop tops, mullet/high low skirts, camouflage jackets, shirts short in the front and long in the back are all in. For makeup I would just go with whatever looks best on you. Red lipstick will always be in style, but I've seen some girlies in burgundy shades. Fake lashes are fun too. Hope this helps and have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by riadaisy on 3/12/2013 6:15:38 PM

Would a coraly orange lip look nice with a black and neon green dress?
It's for Easter is coral a nice Easter color?

Hey redvelvetluv, mhmm I would have to see the lipstick shade and dress, but from your description I don't think so. The dress already has enough colors, and to add another bold color would be too much. Maybe a nude or light pink lip would be cute. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 5:04:40 PM

Is it ok to get dressed up for Easter? My mom tolled me she would buy me this
Dress it's black with neon green polka dots and a neon green belt
I really like it but I'm gonna feel weird if I'm the only girl
Wearing a dress my mom said you should only dress for yourself
But I would feel embarrassed I just thought since Easter is a religious holiday
that I should dress nice I rarely ever get dressed up only on special occasions

Hey Girl, I love getting dressed up on Easter! A lot of girls get dressed up for parties or church.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 9:51:19 AM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).