2 HOURS AGO This minimalist mani is SO chic—and *so* easy:

2 HOURS AGO Football flash tats? Um, yes please. Get 'em here:

Easy DIY: How to make your own colored mascara

When the weather gets warmer, so should your makeup. See ya, black and brown mascara. Bright lashes are trending fast! We’re showing you how to make your...

If you don't have clear mascara use petroleum jelly (Vaseline) and a apply it with an old makeup brush

by Vsp on 8/16/2013 1:49:59 PM

this is such a great idea, and its much cheaper than buying coloured mascara.

PS: Please join my blog, Ari's Corner

xox, Ariel Smile

by Ariel194567 on 4/12/2013 5:16:34 PM

This is sooo cool! Has anyone tried it yet? Did it work well? What colors showed up the best?

by cocopuff71759 on 4/9/2013 4:44:25 PM

mod mod mod how do you make a diy face powder

Hey girl, for translucent or skin-color face powder, it's best to buy it in a store.  Hope you can find what you're looking for!

Karin E.

by 2cute03 on 4/4/2013 12:05:08 PM

awesome :O :O :O this is gonna make halloween and spirit week so much awesomer..... XD XD

by mayanunna on 4/3/2013 5:06:02 PM

mod mod mod mod OK this is a question for anybody what is you favorite makeup thing to wear oh and tell the brand to oh and please have alot of people comment even people that are not mods so just comment below the question thanks Smile

Hey 2cute03, I'm really a mascara girl. My fave brand is BADgal. The mascara is nice and thick and lasts all day. It is a little pricey, costing from $10-$20, but really worth it. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 5:15:17 PM

awesome thanks i did not know that Smile Smile

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 1:23:39 PM

mod mod mod OK how do you make clear mascara with out clear mascara like Vaseline i have a old mascara container with nothing in it so i was wondering how to get the Vaseline in the container and have it in a liquid form so any ways i could do that Smile

hey girl! you don't have to make the vaseline any more liquid-y, it's already a good consistency to be used as mascara. try using an eye dropper to transfer the vaseline from the tub to the mascara tube. good luck!

Katie L.

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 9:17:57 AM

That's a really good idea! If you get a big palette, you can try all different colors instead of having to buy a bunch of mascaras.

by supersingershannon on 3/12/2013 9:59:57 PM

JOIN our club "♥ Everything Girly ♥" which is an all girls club and to talk about our fashion, needs, hair, beauty, makeup, and whatever you girls want to talk about! We post DIYs and fashion and beauty tips often! ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! JOIN NOW!!

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/12/2013 9:48:41 PM

If you don't like guy and he likes you, should you wait about an hour and ten minutes to text him back?

Hey IzzyBelly, that's a little harsh. I would text him back normally but keep the convo short. Does he know you don't like him? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by IzzyBelly on 3/12/2013 7:21:39 PM

thanks Lynae P. Smile I agree with you I think a nice nude pink would look cute I just have to find one that has warmer undertones I heard this one revlon lipstick called pink in the afternoon was pretty

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 7:16:17 PM

Lynae P. I meant do you think peach would look better then coral? like a nude peach?

Oh okay sry about that. No I think a really light, soft pink would work or a nude.

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 6:53:49 PM

Lynae P. do you think a peach color would look nice with the dress? its black has neon green polka dots with a neon green belt it has short sleves but theirs a open space where the arms are so it shows some skin I think the fabric is like silk

I responded to this question girlie. Check where you originally posted it and let me know if you see my answer. If not I'll type it again. Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 6:44:51 PM

KOHLS has FREE mascara wands by the makeup... Lol

by aki2000 on 3/12/2013 6:37:23 PM

Hey! So next week for spring break I am going to chicago with my best friend. I'm bringing $100 and I wanted to know what clothes and makeup are "in". lol I just want to know what to buy with my money. Thanks Smile

Hey riadaisy, combat boots, crop tops, mullet/high low skirts, camouflage jackets, shirts short in the front and long in the back are all in. For makeup I would just go with whatever looks best on you. Red lipstick will always be in style, but I've seen some girlies in burgundy shades. Fake lashes are fun too. Hope this helps and have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by riadaisy on 3/12/2013 6:15:38 PM

Would a coraly orange lip look nice with a black and neon green dress?
It's for Easter is coral a nice Easter color?

Hey redvelvetluv, mhmm I would have to see the lipstick shade and dress, but from your description I don't think so. The dress already has enough colors, and to add another bold color would be too much. Maybe a nude or light pink lip would be cute. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 5:04:40 PM

Is it ok to get dressed up for Easter? My mom tolled me she would buy me this
Dress it's black with neon green polka dots and a neon green belt
I really like it but I'm gonna feel weird if I'm the only girl
Wearing a dress my mom said you should only dress for yourself
But I would feel embarrassed I just thought since Easter is a religious holiday
that I should dress nice I rarely ever get dressed up only on special occasions

Hey Girl, I love getting dressed up on Easter! A lot of girls get dressed up for parties or church.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by redvelvetluv on 3/12/2013 9:51:19 AM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!