9 MINUTES AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 on-the-go gals win a @jellyfishbuzz Go Go Juice Blast portable power bankhttp://ow.ly/F18ib

2 HOURS AGO It's not too late to snag a job for the holiday season: http://t.co/6cozsaG8ub

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession: The life-saving (er, space-saving) compact

Sometimes I'll be carrying around my handbag for a few days and then realize the reason my shoulders ache is because I'm hauling the weight of a...

let's see...

-eos
-burts bees
-tinted burts bees
-maybelling baby lips
-2 lip crayons
-and 2 wanded glosses

why didn't I clean this out earlier!?

by elyse.a.cooke on 3/14/2013 5:23:12 PM

Girl Scout Cookie lip balm is always a good pick-me-up

by TresSapphire on 3/9/2013 9:35:11 PM

I usually have about 10 lip products in my bag. I definitely would love to buy this to replace all the things I have, but it's kind of expensive, so I probably won't.

by supersingershannon on 3/8/2013 10:57:03 PM

I have a few ulta things but this is a musthave!!! I'm tired of trying to find lip glosses that match my lip color. So this is just the thing I need!

by Sophiekitty on 3/8/2013 6:33:42 PM

i got my crushes number but i dont know how to text him! any ideas?

Hey fufucakes, say wassup and ask what his plans for the weekend are. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by fufucakes on 3/8/2013 5:05:19 PM

this sounds kinda dumb but theres this guy who i want to be my bgf. we r already friends but i want to be closer and i got his number but i dont know what to do next or how to make conversation while txting. we have a few inside jokes, we are going to the same high school and he is a nice guy.

Hey fufucakes, text him and ask what he's doing this weekend and take the convo from there. One way to get closer to him is to ask for his advice(maybe on guys). This way he'll feel more comfortable opening up to you. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by fufucakes on 3/8/2013 4:58:57 PM

That looks so cool and did you guys hear Justin Bieber passed out on the London stage I feel so bad for him but he finished the concert!

by Maddie90871 on 3/8/2013 11:37:01 AM

Before I switched to my tiny purse, I had 5 or 6 lip glosses and a lip balm. And I thought I had a lot!

by EgirlH.97 on 3/8/2013 9:45:03 AM