Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

13 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

16 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

Game changers: Need-to-know news in 60 seconds

From a possible cure for HIV to a new pope in the Vatican to a return to segregation, here are the headlines that caught our...

MOD
I'm applying to be in the elementary tutor program at my school, which will be one class period devoted to tutoring elementary school kids. On the application it asks you to state why you would make an excellent tutor and what I would like to learn from this experience. What can I answer to make my application stand out?

Hey girl, think about the questions and do your best to answer honestly.  Instead of thinking about what other applicants are writing, think about yourself and your strengths.  You got this.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Casey_cookie on 3/11/2013 1:55:01 AM

Umm, what's a pope?

by Tiaandtamera1 on 3/8/2013 9:01:13 PM

I heard that they're looking for the new pope from multiple places around the world. The popes have pretty much been from Europe. I would love to see an African, American, Asian, or Latino pope!

by alexia_directioner<3 on 3/5/2013 9:15:31 PM

Hey, does anyone have a good title for a science fair project dealing with the absorbency of diapers? If so, can you post it on my profile? Thanks soooo much!

by rockchik333 on 3/5/2013 4:00:22 PM

One of my friends who also happens to be my classmate invited our mutual friends & our guy friends to her birthday. She had said she'll invite me, but she didn't! Now I'll miss out on all the new inside jokes! I'll go to school on Thursday & everyone will be talking 'bout it what should I do?

Hey girl, you can always try to change the subject to something that includes everyone.  But if the bday convo can't be stopped, then just take a breath and let them talk about it.  This week might be a lil' rough, but next week it will be old news.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by LilyBS123 on 3/5/2013 8:04:28 AM

Pope news: finally, we can have a REAL pope that acknowledges females and gay people.
Israel news: that's messed up.
Baby news: it took that long to realize? Still good either way!

by fashionista997 on 3/5/2013 7:59:14 AM

I pray for the next popeSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 3/4/2013 8:46:23 PM

MOD
Ok, so not to brag or anything, but I have a lot of good qualities. I'm really smart, I'm pretty, I'm good at sports, not a bad singer, I can act, I can dance, I have great friends, I'm pretty popular, and I have an amazing family. But it always seems as if something is missing. I have everything a girl could pretty much want, but I'm in a rut. Like big time. I'm so sick of seeing the same people every day, eating the same stuff, etc. I've tried switching it up, but it doesn't help. I live in a pretty small town, so it doesn't help much. Is there something wrong with me?

Hey girlie, maybe you're just bored. There's nothing wrong with you. Just try some new activities or talking to new people.

Lauren T.

by actress12345 on 3/4/2013 7:08:39 PM

My family lives in Karachi, Pakistan! Thank goodness they're okay.

by Sweetie99 on 3/4/2013 5:45:39 PM