7 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

7 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

8 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

How To: Find your perfect shade of lipstick

Think you’ll never get the hang of lipstick? Think again! Finding the perfect match for your skin tone or figuring out which color will lend just the...

I have almost the same skin color as rihanna.....freaky

by ralinia on 3/18/2013 5:00:20 PM

rihanna really likes the lipstick mac ruby woo

by butterscotch629 on 3/12/2013 8:18:49 PM

I just wanted to say that not
Every girl with fair skin is cool toned I have fair
Skin with warmer undertones if I even try to wear
Baby pink or cotton candy colored lipstick it makes my teeth look yellow
and washes me out so be careful when choosing a lipstick
in my opinion blondes look much better in baby pinks and pastel colors
Brunettes like myself should stick to peaches corals and berry colors
If anyone needs any makeup advice just comment on my profile Smile

by redvelvetluv on 3/11/2013 5:21:13 PM

by funnybunny661 on 3/11/2013 8:53:32 AM

Hey girl, go see a nurse or doctor as soon as you can.  Also, if this happened without your consent, check out this post for helpful resources: "Have a serious problem to deal with?"

Karin E.

by fireworks1071 on 3/11/2013 3:27:55 AM

by Emilicious on 3/11/2013 12:27:44 AM

Tired of your usual wardrobe? This school year, try focusing on asymmetrical shapes and bright colors. Sometimes, switching up an outfit can improve your overall attitude.

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.