1 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

2 HOURS AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

3 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

COMMENTS

How To: Find your perfect shade of lipstick

Think you’ll never get the hang of lipstick? Think again! Finding the perfect match for your skin tone or figuring out which color will lend just the...

I have almost the same skin color as rihanna.....freaky

by ralinia on 3/18/2013 5:00:20 PM

rihanna really likes the lipstick mac ruby woo

by butterscotch629 on 3/12/2013 8:18:49 PM

I just wanted to say that not
Every girl with fair skin is cool toned I have fair
Skin with warmer undertones if I even try to wear
Baby pink or cotton candy colored lipstick it makes my teeth look yellow
and washes me out so be careful when choosing a lipstick
in my opinion blondes look much better in baby pinks and pastel colors
Brunettes like myself should stick to peaches corals and berry colors
If anyone needs any makeup advice just comment on my profile Smile

by redvelvetluv on 3/11/2013 5:21:13 PM

by funnybunny661 on 3/11/2013 8:53:32 AM

Hey girl, go see a nurse or doctor as soon as you can.  Also, if this happened without your consent, check out this post for helpful resources: "Have a serious problem to deal with?"

Karin E.