1 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

4 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

5 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

You, too, can be a superhero. Just ask Batman

Ever curled up on the couch and wondered what life would be like if you were, say, Clark Kent? Or Helen Parr? Or Emma Frost...

Quick Q everyone... if my superpower was mind reading would I be strong enough to tune into certain minds and tune out the others? Cuz it seems like it would be very confusing to focus.

by kenzi143 on 4/1/2013 8:05:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I was looking for dresses that reach my knee for school because our dress code says that bottoms have to reach the knee. Do you know any? Also, I feel like I need to talk to someone sometimes (I guess we all do), but like I feel like that person should be a grown up. Should I talk to one of my teachers?

Hey girl, try a maxi skirt or dress.  They're fun, flowy, and they go all the way to the ground.  If you need to talk to someone, find an adult you trust.  That could be a teacher, a school counselor, or a parent.

Karin E.

by Ballerina55 on 3/5/2013 10:05:07 AM

Those British...haha...I'd probably want to read minds whenever I wanted.

by pinklol56 on 3/5/2013 9:12:22 AM

Mod Mod
I want to be able to look good in my swim suit this summer. Are there any workout I could do before bed or before the shower that would give me thinner legs and a smaller butt??

Hey girlie, squats are great for that. And jumping jacks are good before a shower to get your heart rate up and burn some calories.

Lauren T.

by Rachel001 on 3/4/2013 7:15:01 PM

Mine super power would be Shapeshifting or reading people's minds
~GoldForever💕

by Goldforever on 3/4/2013 7:12:39 PM

Mod
This has nothing to do with the article, but my mom's really strict. She won't let me wear shorts. She used to not let me wear jeans either, but she eventually let me. 'Eventually' as in just a couple months ago. She says it's inappropriate to show my thighs, so I have to cover them at all times. When I swim, and everything. it's ridiculous. How do think I could convince my mother to change her mind? I live in Texas, and it's over 100 degrees the entire summer, and wearing pants in that weather is not a good idea. Help me?
Thank you! <3

Hey girlie, see if you can compromise and wear long shorts or capris. You won't be showing your thighs and you won't be so hot.

Lauren T.

by ChloeIsInsane on 3/4/2013 6:33:39 PM

I just saw this on the news on News 4 New York literally 5 minutes ago! :o
my super power would definatly be shape shifting. I would be able to then into a fish who can swim underwater without needing to go up. I could fly Cu's I would be a able to turn into a bird. A camealon for camaflouge. Its like the ultimate superpower XD

by justrainbowz on 3/4/2013 6:00:40 PM