14 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

15 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

16 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

Ask him to the dance (so he'll actually say "yes")

You’ve been practicing how you’re gonna do your makeup. You’ve got your dress all picked out and, of course, it’s absolutely gorge. Shoes, check. Jewelry, check. Hairstyle...

I this past weekend I went to prom with a guy friend. He kissed me and now we are dating. Meanwhile, my crush, who wasn't at prom, has been flirting with me like crazy the last two days. (I mean all of my friends have noticed too..it's obvious.) He doesn't know I have a boyfriend and I don't want to tell him, because I have worked so hard to get his attention...I'm scared of losing him if he finds out I am in a relationship. Please help! I don't want to break things off with my boyfriend this early, but I don't want to lose the guy who I have wanted for so long.

Hey girl, it sounds like you need to make a choice between your crush and your BF.  You can break up with your BF and then flirt with your crush, or you can decide to stick with your BF and let your crush know you're dating someone else.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Missmystery17 on 4/23/2013 3:38:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Prom is coming up next month, and last week I asked the guy I kind of liked if he wanted to go with me, but he said no. Although I don't mind going solo, it'd be nice to have a date, so I've been thinking about seeing if my one guy friend has a date and suggesting we go as friends if he doesn't. The problem is, I only see him in one class, and the guy I already asked is in that class, so he might overhear the conversation. Plus, I don't want my friend to feel like he's just my backup option, since he knew pretty much what happened. If your first choice for a date says no, does it look bad if you ask someone else? I don't want to be that girl who's desperate for a date.

Hmm seems like a tough situation. Maybe ask your guy friend but let him know it's as a friend. Just make sure he knows you'll love to go with him but it's not that hes your back up or lame date option. You just think youll have the most fun at prom with him. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by coldplay_girl on 4/10/2013 12:38:19 AM

I became friends with this guy last year. This year we still see each other and we smile, so we're still somewhat friendly. I started out trying to be friends with this guy and I developed a crush on him. How can I let him know I like him as more than friends so I can ask him to my school's formal?

Hey singer1377, maybe send him a text saying you like him and would like to go to formal with him. Or if you feel more comfortable talking face to face, do that. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by singer1377 on 3/22/2013 7:43:20 PM

Omg that's the sweetest way to propose EVER!!! <3

by kiwigirl777 on 3/21/2013 10:25:37 PM

MOD MOD!
this boy in my class has been flirting with me all year so far. he hugs me and says "you look cute today" or "hey girl!"just yesterday he amped it up. he brushed my shoulders tuoched my hair, held my hand and sat with me for lunch and waited for me, but when he was with me he would tell me if he thought a girl he saw was cute.. like he was trying to make me jealous. I am getting confused about if he is just joking or serious. I dont want any awkward situations, and I dont even know if I like him like that. so do you think i should just keep taking it as a joke?

Hey Girl, boys are super confusing. He could just be a major flirt, or he could be trying to make you jealous. You know him better than I do, would he do something like that? Try testing the waters, when he says that another girl is cute jokingly ask something like, "but I thought I was looking cute today?" It will bring his attention back to you and maybe help you get a better idea of what he is thinking. You don't even know if you like him, so you don't have to do anything dramatic. Just keep the status quo, and it will all work out.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by annaliese on 3/21/2013 12:39:38 PM

I LOVE these ideas!!!!!!! especially the chalk one (even though he lives too far away for thatFrown but these are so creative and any guy would have to say yes!

by sarahaqua17 on 3/18/2013 6:21:57 AM

My school talent show is coming up and i want to try out, but i have tried out the past two years and not gotten in. But, I got into the play this year, so i don't know if i should tryout. I was going to sing the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. Should i try out or not? Thanks so much!

Hey girlie, it doesn't hurt to try out. The worst they can do is tell you no and then you can try to improve so that you'll definitely get it next year! Good luck!

Lauren T.

by favcolorgreen on 3/17/2013 8:42:55 PM

I feel awful because I've become great friends with this guy. He's really really smart and we always have neverending intellectual conversations. I think I've fallen for his personality, but I'm a little bit shallow, and I would'nt date his look. He's a little chubby with awkward curly hair and harry potter glasses. I really like his personality and I think he likes me, but I cant see past his face! what do I do???

Hey girlie,

If you're not sure how you feel about his looks, it's ok to keep hanging out with him as friends. Maybe if you spend more time with him, you will become more attracted to who he is and will begin to like his appearance as well. Try to remember it's what's inside that counts and that if you get along, that's a great sign! He might also grow and change appearance a lot as you get older, so keep that in mind too. Who you date is ultimately your decision, though, so if you want to just stay friends with him that's up to you!

Meghan D.

by mckenster on 3/17/2013 12:15:17 AM

MOD
Tomorrow is St patrick's Day and i want to text my crush/best guy friend "Kiss me i'm irish" is this cute and funny or awkward and dorky, or all those? Should I start a conversation then say it? He doesn't go to my school anymore so it's not a huge deal if he doesn't like me. Is it obvIous i like him if i say it? Should I?

Hey girlie,

If he already has a hint that you like him, that could be cute, but if you're not sure how he feels about you it might be stressful to wait for his response. But it is a cute thing to say either in a text or in person Smile

Meghan D.

by teampeetapercy on 3/16/2013 9:51:56 PM

Ok so this guy I like has been smiling at me. Does this mean he's flirting with me by smiling at me whenever I pass by him?

by radiogirl on 3/16/2013 4:07:31 PM