9 HOURS AGO Wait...why did Girl Scouts turn down $100k? #ForEveryGirl: http://t.co/5oRriV0pgn pic.twitter.com/jTNcMjhu25

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Bold and beautiful Aleesha S.

GL gal leeshylou from Cloquet, Minnesota is all about standing out in the crowd. Whether she is playing around with eyeshadow or experimenting with different lip colors, Aleesha...

How can I convince my mom to let me wair makeup?

by mdenty on 3/23/2013 8:07:25 AM

How do I convince my mom to let me wait makeup?

by mdenty on 3/23/2013 8:05:31 AM

I have really blonde hair and blue eyes, so I was wondering - can you tell a difference when clear mascara is on? Or does it just help brighten things up? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl, you probably won't be able to tell that you're wearing clear mascara.  Although, it can help space out your lashes nicely and it's good practice for wearing darker mascara.

Karin E.

by ralinia on 3/12/2013 1:16:22 PM

it wont let me retake the survey!!!!

by Prim on 3/11/2013 4:58:22 PM

@ deedles 1621
They have some really cute pairs at JCpenneys. That's where I got mine. They're really cute and comfy.

by archeology on 3/7/2013 10:27:15 AM

Clinique is the best. I like the others to but Clinique is what I now use when I can. Its kind of pricey so I have to beg my mom.

by fashionqn on 3/6/2013 10:49:39 PM

Hey we have the same name but different spellings!

by mrsalicia on 3/6/2013 6:08:48 PM

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast
I'm a college student and I think my professor has a crush on me. He's always staring at me and close to me and every time he or someone in the class makes a perverted joke, he blushes and looks at me and he teases me and tries to make me laugh. He also looks at my boobs and one time he was so close that I bumped into him and he said sorry and touched my back. Do you think he likes me? We have a lot in common and a really strong connection. And he called me cute and smart and he said "you make me feel so..." And I didn't hear the rest. And he said I'm cute and sweet.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 3/6/2013 3:32:06 PM

@import url(/admin/css/common.css);

I really need help fast

by Nerdyprincessxo on 3/6/2013 3:31:55 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
I want to buy a pair of black combat boots. Do you know what stores would be selling them right now? not online please. thanks!

Try...