12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

13 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

16 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

How to tell if he's flirting back

I can never tell if I’m flirting with someone or if someone is flirting with me. Help! Dear Flirting or Talking, Usually, if someone is interested in you, he...

Thanks idk where he got the name breadcrumb from.

by Love Animals on 5/12/2013 12:56:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a guy friend that I really like and he always jokes around with me and calls me breadcrumb which no one else calls me. He also teases me sometimes too. He is always talking to me and my friends say that he likes me. He always makes me smile and laugh. So does he like me or are we just friends? Thanks

Hey girlie!  Aw, breadcrumb is such a creative nickname.  Where did he get that from- I'm dying to know!  Because he is extra flirty with you, tells your friends he has a crush on you AND calls you a super cute nickname, I def think he has some feelings for you.  Just play it cool and see where this romance goes.

Elizabeth K.

by Love Animals on 5/9/2013 10:52:45 PM

My best guy friend smiles alot at me he pokes my sides where he knows i am ticklish, does he like me, is he flirting,or is he just doing it? And if he does like me he is my BESTEST friends ex boyfriend, would it hurt her or would it be ok?

Hey! If you think he likes you try spending more time around him, send out some signals and see how he reacts. Ask if he could ever see you as more than a friend. There's nothing wrong with being direct, and honestly, it saves everyone a lot of time and energy trying to interpret every little hint. If he acts like it's weird, well, you can't help that, and then you'll know for sure how he feels. You might want to talk to your friend about this first. Chances are she'll be fine with it, but it's a good friendship move to check. Good luck!

Helen S.

by nikki3445 on 5/4/2013 3:49:54 PM

I have been crushing on this guy for about 3 months now. We have classes together and our lockers are right next to each other. He seems like he is interested in me, but I can't tell. His friends tell me he likes me, but still he flirts with other girls. I have no idea what to do!!! I try and get his attention, and sometimes, it works, but most of the time, it doesn't. Should I just go for the kill and ask him out? Or should I wait and see what happens?

by missmcv99 on 4/29/2013 6:45:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so my crush (aka my BGF) has been acting really cold towards me all week. We usually talk ALL the time and he always acts so excited to see me, I've been pretty positive he's had a crush on me for a while. Yet this week whenever I say hi to him he's just been like "hey" in a sad voice, with his head down and then he just walks away.
Also this other girl in my grade who I know has a crush on him has been giving me really nasty glares in the hallway whenever I'm talking to him. I know she hates me because I spend so much time with him and he appears to like me. Well, I'm really worried she did something like told him some lie about me that made him hate me. He's such a close friend this is just so weird he would be acting this way towards me. I want to ask him about it but I don't want to seem like clingy or insecure to just be like "are you mad at me?"...idk what to do. The thought of loosing him is making me crazy. Thanks for the advice<3

Hey girlie. Sounds to me like he's just having an off week. Give him his time and space for a little bit longer, but if he keeps acting this way, I don't think it would be clingy at all to go up to him and ask if he's alright. Even if he doesn't want to spill right that second, let him know that you're worried and that you'll always be around if he ever wants to talk.
Florence N.

by maggie183 on 4/25/2013 8:18:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Today,my ENTIRE 5th period told my crush I liked him. I didn't even tell anyone in that class,but my best friend and she didn't tell! It was all because my teacher was taking attendance and I told her where he was. When he came back and was right next to me,everyone started saying our names! This isn't the first time someone has told him that I liked him. He was really cool about it but I feel like crying! Whenever someone told him the first time,he didn't care and he kept hanging out with me,but this is different because now the whole class knows!!!! Any help?

Hey girlie! I know it seems like they all know, but this sounds like a classic case of kids pairing up their peers when the opportunity presents to me. In this case, they happened to be right, but they were probably just being childish and poking fun. If your crush doesn't seem to have a problem with it, I wouldn't worry too much.
Florence N.

by grandeninja<3 on 4/16/2013 9:22:35 PM

So I've been reading up on signs a shy guy likes you, and it seems like my shy crush likes me. The problem is I'm really shy too. We are both talkative about our friends but with each other, we act completely different. How can I be able to talk to him if we are both awkward and shy around each other? Also how can I hint to him I like him when most of my friends are guys? Whenever I talk about a guy friend to someone when he's around, he instantly looks at me and watches me talk about my guy friends. I feel as if I'm giving him mixed signals (and vice versa). Also now I'll barely see him since our club ended, should I text him?

Hey girl, check out GL's ice breakers.  Even if you feel awkward and shy, just get a conversation going and see what happens.  Let him know you like him by making eye contact and showing him that you like talking with him.  If you want to text him, go for it.  Try making plans to do something together.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by bratz911 on 4/16/2013 11:43:41 AM

I was going to get highlights in my hair. My crush, who knows I like him, told me I shouldn't. He jokingly agreed when another girl said, See? He loves you the way you are! I know you shouldn't change for a guy, but what if said guy doesn't want you to change?

Hey girl, that's pretty much the same thing all in all. You have to do what YOU want to do. It's just your hair...it will grow back or go back to your original color. It's fine to experiment. I say go for it. If he really likes you the way you are, then he'll like you that way too!

lauren r.

by puella94 on 4/14/2013 8:32:04 AM

A while ago I got the courage to ask my crush for his number but it ended up really awkward and I texted him but he never responded. After that, I didn't talk to him, and he didn't talk to me for months. Now I have a new crush and I want his number but I'm really nervous because getting my last crush's number didn't go so well. With him, I just walked up to him with a pen and I'm like "I don't have your number... what is it?" I want to ask my new crush in a different way, a less awkward way, asking for it with a purpose. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could become friends with him first and then ask for it so that it would be less weird. You could talk to him at school, maybe at lunch or after classes, and get to know him as friends, and once you're friends and know each other, it wouldn't be weird to ask him for his number as a friend.

Meghan D.

by Casey_cookie on 4/14/2013 12:08:24 AM

My classmate added me on facebook and all of a sudden started talking to me and he flirts with me online. in school, he hardly talks to me. I dont really like him THAT way, but only as a classmate. how do i send my signals clearly that i only like him as a classmate? he keeps talking to me every single day online and if i don't respond, he keeps checking up on me like "hello are u there?". he won't give me a break >_<

Hey girl. Sounds like you need to nip this thing in the bud, stat. Just send him a quick message - something along the lines of, "I'm sorry if I gave off the wrong impression, but I'm really not interested in anything more than being friends/acquaintances right now."
Florence N.