6 MINUTES AGO Win this prettifying palette! We’re loving #BYBB makeup—& it’s all free of harsh chemicals:

AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 tote their computers in a Galway Voyager laptop bag from @EsperosBags:

13 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

How to tell if he's flirting back

I can never tell if I’m flirting with someone or if someone is flirting with me. Help! Dear Flirting or Talking, Usually, if someone is interested in you, he...

MOD!!! MOD MOD MOD!!!!! I hav a lot of guy friends. And sometimes i develope a crush on one but it never lasts b/c i cant tell if he likes me back. Even if he does and we become great friends,the guy will never ask me out!!! yet he would ask out a girl who is constantly going out with guys ect.. So why will he ask a girl like that and not me...... Is it b/c that girl is easier to ask?????

hey! maybe he really does think of you as just a friend. but you know you can always ask him out. you should do it!

Helen S.

by Kathapple17 on 4/11/2013 5:27:59 PM

Katie L. you helped me earlier with my guy 'F' so today he came into my home room and I said u never did tell me Happy Birthday and he said you never told me and I said so whats my present (was hoping a hug but ya know) he said my love and I was like ya right he said its tru.... later on in my class he was out in the hall and he opened two lockers and switched their stuff (it was there fault they shouldn't have had their lockers unlocked) and we laughed and it was nice so add that into consideration please...Thank you, Katie L.

Hey girl, sorry, Katie L. is busy right now, but I'm here to help.  Sounds like you're gettin' along really well with this guy.  Just keep getting to know each other better and see what happens.  Check out GL's ice breakers page.  Also, make sure you're bonding over good-hearted fun and not at the expense of someone else's feelings.  Happy flirting!

Karin E.

by #1partier on 4/11/2013 4:15:05 PM

MOD!!! MOD!!! MOD!!! MOD!!!!
ok so there's this guy at my youth group who I really like and i want to talk to him but every time I try to I either get really shy and freeze up or he's busy doing something or he has to leave. I want to talk to him soooo bad but i can't get the courage to. So my question is how can I talk to him without freezing up or getting super shy?? please help me!!!

hey girl! Just try and relax and be yourself. For more tips, check out our flirting tag.

Katie L.

by -horselover- on 4/10/2013 4:44:53 PM

My BGF and I are really close. I used to like him but now I really don't like him that way. Now he likes me and I don't know what to do. One of my best friends has a crush on him and I don't want her to be hurt. At first I thought I was just imagining it but then my other friend showed me the texts he sent her saying he likes me. I NEED HELP!Thx!!!!!

hey girl! You can either talk to him about it, or wait to see if he ever brings it up. He may not want to ruin your friendship, so he may not say anything. Good luck!

Katie L.

by lizzierox on 4/10/2013 4:39:33 PM

I hope your having a good day, but anyways this guy i like this guy and he always calls me by my last name or my nickname only my dorky friends call me that they tried to get to stick. Is that a good sign?? No one else calls me by my last name, and I thought maybe it was a good sign cuz its in alot of movies and yah.
Thnx so much!

hey girl! I think it's really cute that he has a unique nickname for you. It's def a good sign! Maybe you should call him by his last name too ;)

Katie L.

by Madison Cinnamon on 4/10/2013 4:29:19 PM

Hey so I really like this 8th grader we'll call him F and I am in 7th grade... We talk everyday and walk to my locker and stuff... We always "have to use the bathroom" and talk for like 2 min. He talks with other girls too though. My friend who is also in 8th grade said he would never date a 7th grader... He's really funny and a class clown so...Idk if he is flirting and he is always doing cute stuff in the doorway between our classes and he just makes me smile... Do you think he might like me or what?? Thanx

hey girl! it's tough to tell, but he does seem like he could be interested. keep talking to him and keep flirting!

Katie L.

by #1partier on 4/10/2013 4:28:01 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Do you love style? Do you need fashion help, like RIGHT now? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/10/2013 3:18:34 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/10/2013 3:18:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! The article says that if a shy guy talks to you then thats actually a big deal. Well I have this guy friend who is really shy but he talks to me for hours on the phone. We text most of the time! He always tries to cheer me up when I am in a bad mood and sometimes cracks jokes about me! (which I don't really like!) Anyways, he keeps telling me that he will always be there for me no matter what! A little cheesy but he says that! :p But the weird thing is he barely talks to me at school! So is he just a friend or does he like me? Help! I am confused. And thanks a lot! Smile

Hey girlie. Sounds like he likes you to me! He's probably just nervous to talk to you at school because he's shy around other people, but if he's opening up to you, I'd say that's a pretty big deal.
Florence N.

by mademoisellexX on 4/10/2013 11:57:50 AM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!