1 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

2 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

Spring dance beauty: 5 makeup brushes every girl needs

Going the DIY route for the spring dance? You’ll wanna make sure you’ve got the right tools. Shopping for makeup brushes can be daunting: They veer towards...

Mod Mod Mod!

Do you know a good, cheap foundation for combination skin that's light and creamy? I really hate the kinds that are thick and sticky, I just want a light layer on but to still have even skin. Please help!

Sure thing, GL girl! Here's some helpful advice:

Good luck, GL girl!

-L

ElizabethGwenn

by Ivy Shimmer on 6/28/2013 3:45:46 PM

I don't have any of those, I just freehand everything to my eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation, blush, and face powder. It's really easy once you get the hang of it.

by Susmita24 on 4/5/2013 1:31:51 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Do you know of any good drug store moisturizers for sensitive skin I can buy?

Hey allison184, try Burt's Bees moisturizer. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by allison184 on 3/26/2013 7:42:14 PM

mod mod mod thank you so much i did not know that you guys would do that awesome thanks oh and i have one of there kabuki brushes so yeah thanks again Smile

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 4:03:14 PM

mod mod mod OK so i wanted to know what everybody's favorite target e.l.f. make up brushes are oh and can i have more then one person comment like maybe 2-4 thanks Smileand they can be any kind of e.l.f. brushes or even products and please no links i would a personal favorite thank you Smile

hey girl! We've got 6 girls at the intern table today, so I just asked around and have compiled everyone's answers. Hope that works!

-endless eyes pro mini eye shadow compact

-kabuki face brush

-stipple brush

-small angled brush

-fan brush

-makeup misting spray

xoxo

Katie L.

by 2cute03 on 3/22/2013 2:55:33 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have two officer positions available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 3/21/2013 11:04:04 PM

My school doesn't have a spring dance Frown It is also snowing where I live right now. . . thats what you get for living in Canada!

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/21/2013 11:02:20 PM

mod
I am fourteen and want to get my eyebrows done for freshman year, but I don't know how to tell my mom! Got any tips? Thanks xoxo

Hey girlie,

Why not just slip into conversation a question about how much she thinks it might be at ___ (insert name of business here) to get your eyebrows done.  She's likely to ask why, and then you can talk it over with her or ask her to do yours to save money.
Jordan S.

by leftyoneniner on 3/21/2013 10:13:29 PM

I love ecotools!! They are sooo soft! My mom got them in a set and they work great!Smile

by caityrican on 3/21/2013 8:28:39 PM

Hey Chicas! Smile If you love fashion and style or need advice on it ASAP, join the awesome club, Fashion ASAP for great tips, advice, and new style inspirations! You can also share lil' secrets you have learned along the way too! ;) Can't wait to see y'all there! <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 3/21/2013 7:27:38 PM

Hey! I'm really into makeup and beauty so just comment on my profile
If you have any questions the ecotools brushes are really good 

by redvelvetluv on 3/21/2013 6:39:04 PM

by nazirah817 on 3/21/2013 6:18:25 PM

MOD! My hands and feet are always extremely cold, and usually clammy or sweaty, even in the middle of the summer. Any idea why?

Helen S.

by rocketqueenxo on 3/21/2013 5:01:58 PM

by funnybunny661 on 3/21/2013 4:16:59 PM

mod mod mod i try not wear makeup so i wear concealer and some shimmer powder on my face so what brushes should i have ? Smile

Hey Babe, it totally depends on the concealer you use, how you're going to put it on. And the shimmer powder is supposed to appear light and fairy like so use a large brush so you can dust it upon your face.

Hannah H.