4 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

4 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

11 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

Watch this: New documentary urges you to be the change

All it takes is one girl to change one thing, whether it's something small or something huge. The new documentary Girl Rising, premiering in theaters...

I saw this yesterday!!! So INSPIRING

by purpleprincess60 on 5/29/2013 1:22:52 PM

by rockchik333 on 3/6/2013 7:22:56 AM

I love how girls across the world are becoming the powerful women they are. There's a showing near me and I'm definitely going. Thanks GL for posting this.

by Lalainya on 3/5/2013 11:44:34 PM

I looked at the map where it is playing amd not near were I live.I wish that there were more girls like this so I could get a group together.

by emmacd on 3/5/2013 8:31:24 PM

You guys should start a Girl Up club at your school. It helps girls in these situations... I actually got an email from the website about this documentary earlier today Laughing

by Diamonds<3 on 3/5/2013 8:24:40 PM

There arn't many girls like this at my school or neighborhood. It would be so cool if more girls were like this!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 3/5/2013 6:22:27 PM

omg!!! the little girl from haiti is ssooo cute!!!!! i looked at map were it was playing, its not playing near me :'(

by Prim on 3/5/2013 6:22:21 PM