3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

6 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

7 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

5 spring dance-worthy updos that won't take all day

The big spring dance and prom season are right around the corner and we know you wanna look like the belle of the ball, natch. Not keen...

Please suggest a hair style that's kind of fancy but you can wear it casually,while wearing your hair down, not up. Thank you!! And I don't mean a braid or fishtail,please suggest something cute but not common and can be used on short shoulder length hair. thank you! sory for the complications

Hey girl, try a poof in the front or a small front braid.

lauren r.

by azuki on 7/13/2013 9:40:42 PM

I really like this guy and we've been texting for almost a year now and we flirt a lot when we text. I really wanna ask him to my semi-formal in may but I don't wanna get turned down because then it would be awkward. I've asked my mom if I could ask him and she said that she thinks he would say yes. But he's a year older than me and I don't want him to feel like he has to go. We're friends and I dont know if I'm ready to become anything more than that. I would like to take it slow.

by GABBY IS AWESOME on 3/26/2013 8:56:13 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 3/22/2013 9:54:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
so there's this Guy in my class, hunter, he's not the cutest but not the ugliest; and he's a little chubby, not that I'm complaining though. He's almost asked me to be his girlfriend a couple times now, but chickened out. He wrote a note and said he'd give UT.to me but he didn't. He set it on his desk and I snatched it. All I could read was "go out with me?" And I know it was for me. A lot of people would.make fun of ne if I dated him but I don't know. What do you think?

Hey girlie, don't worry about what other people think. But don't go out with him if you don't really like him. If you're not sure about him then it's not fair to him to make him think that you like him.

Lauren T.

by peacelove13 on 3/18/2013 8:51:19 PM

Mod
Do guys like when girls wear their hair down and natural, when they straighten it, curl it, Febch briad it, or do a lady gaga bow bun?

Hey girlie, guys like girls who come off as confident. So wear your hair however you feel most confident and guys will love it!

Lauren T.

by Teampeetapercy on 3/18/2013 8:05:20 PM

Mod
So we used to be friends, me and J, and he found I liked him and my feiend told him I didn't because he didn't like me but he told someone I was pretty. He denied to me and my friends that he liked me evn when he knew I liked him. So his best friend L told my best friend W that J likes W but my friend B said whenever her and W brought me up J would liten and one time dropped his books even, and when I walked by him he'd stop and look. What is his problem? Does he like me or not?

Hey girlie, boys can be weird about that kind of thing. I don't know what's going on with him, but it sounds like maybe you're better off without him. You deserve someone who wants to admit to everyone that they really like you.

Lauren T.

by Teampeetapercy on 3/18/2013 8:04:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So I naturally have pretty curly hair. Not like Taylor Swift but close. I have had my hair in a side braid for a really long time, wet or dry. Now my hair is starting to permanently stay like that and the right side is where the braid is. So the bottom is straight and on the left curly. I really want my natural hair back, have any ideas???
Thanks!!!

Hey girlie, stop braiding your hair and let it loose. With enough washes, it should go back its natural curls.

Lauren T.

by princesslily on 3/18/2013 5:45:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I really want to lose weight before the dance! Any tips?

Hey girl, check out these posts about healthy ways to lose weight.  Instead of focusing on losing weight, aim to feel like your healthiest self.  If you eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly, your bod will feel great, no matter if you lose weight or not.  Happy dancin'!

Karin E.

by lovebeebs1 on 3/18/2013 3:59:57 PM

I have really curly hair. Smile TAYLOR SWIFT is going through a huge identity crisis and wearing outdated clothes. She changed her whole image and obviously doesn't stick to her modesty anymore. Such a disappointment ! ! ! I am a fan no more

by Ralinia on 3/18/2013 2:59:03 PM

Hey GL lovers! Come check out my advice queen page! Its filed under new or guys and dating but I gladly give advice on anything and everything! I will answer you ASAP. Have a nice day Smile

by mooncool7 on 3/18/2013 2:32:22 PM