3 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

6 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

7 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Sporty and natural Ariel T.

Ariel T. from Monroe, OH is a huge fan of trying new styles and mixing up her favorite trends in different ways. Watch and see how this...

i wear the covergirl natureluxe everyday and its so lightweight i dont even feel it when i touch my face and it makes my skin like flawless!! its my favorite!

by fearless;) on 3/23/2013 5:02:24 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have two officer positions available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 3/21/2013 11:01:23 PM

She is really pretty !!!
Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!" We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew Helen S.

by nazirah817 on 3/21/2013 6:52:10 PM

MODMODMODMOD
i am allowed to were concealer ,lipgloss and vaseline on my eyelashes.what else do you think i should were??
i have a shimmer powder that is a light bronzeish color.were should i apply it?? i am allowed to were that were ever i want.
p.s.im 12

Hey girl, check out this post and scroll down to where it says "Tips for Applying Bronzer."  It's completely up to you what makeup you wear.  Before you try any new makeup, make sure you practice applying it at home first.  Have fun!

Karin E.

by olivia19 on 3/21/2013 4:12:15 PM

mod mod mod hey i wanted to know what brands you guys like that are not to expensive

Hey girl, there are lots of brands out there, and fortunately, there are a lot of great inexpensive ones.  If you have a certain product in mind, check out your local pharmacy, drugstore, or a Walmart/K-Mart/Target and look for that product in your price range.  For more ideas on specific brands, browse through the GL beauty channel

Karin E.

by 2cute03 on 3/21/2013 2:18:57 PM

mod mod mod i love wearing makeup but i do not want to look made up so any tips on some other natural tips and brands that are cheap like e.l.f.

hey Babe, a lot of girls mistake make up as a tool for covering their flaws, instead it should be used to enhance their features. It sounds like you've got a good handle on that. I believe that best makeup look is very minimalist, so you're not wearing a lot of heavy liquids on your face. Instead, look for some powders and eye pencils. And be sure to wear your right shade. See if you can ask someone working the makeup counter at the mall to help you.

I have a hard time telling you what brands to buy because you have to find the brand that feels right on your skin. Check out the beauty section at Target or your local drugstore to get a better idea of what you're willing to spend.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by 2cute03 on 3/21/2013 12:02:20 PM

I have the blush and acne treatment too! The blush is light and shimmery but not super glittery and sparkly. It looks so natural it wasn't until months after first getting it I noticed there was a shimmer in it. It's a good starter blush because it's easy to use and it's only $3! The acne treatment... omg, it's like my baby. I'm not kidding, it's the only thing that really works for me and gets the job done quick. I'm allergic to benenzol peroxide(tried Proactive... breakouts and itchiness on my jaw) so I thought I would never even get close to reducing my acne. Until I came across this product! The first time I tried it, I fell in love! It works so well, I stopped wearing any face makeup completely and instead, I put on this treatment every morning so I can prevent breakouts that would always pop up by the middle of the day. Oh, and I have sensitive skin so yeah, the acne treatment is AH-MAZING!

by Art Crazy52 on 3/20/2013 6:49:24 PM