Bridget M.

is modding

30 MINUTES AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

1 HOURS AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

2 HOURS AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

COMMENTS

Cute jewelry for $1--yup, $1!

Want to look cute, but you’re a babe on a budget? Check out these adorable and super affordable picks. Because, as we all know, accessorizing is the...

Modmodmod
So, I have my first babysitting job in a few days, for a 3 year old boy. I'm really nervous. any tips?

Hey girl, check out the GL babysitting page.  It's full of great tips!  Before you go, make sure you have some emergency numbers (like your parents' numbers) that you can call in case a problem arises.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by rainbowvampire on 4/23/2013 3:32:34 PM

All of these are CUTE! Forever21 has lots of awesome jewelry for very cheap prices.

by pinkstardust07 on 4/20/2013 10:29:36 AM

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:37:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I have my 6th grade graduation in a couple months, and I am still looking for a dress. I know it's a long ways away, but, any tips on finding a dress for a tall, hourglass shape 12 year old girl? It'll be close to the summer, so maybe a short or high-low dress Smile

Hey Rey, head to different stores at the mall for the high-low dress. They're really in style so I'm sure you'll be able to find a whole bunch of them. Even looking online will help because you'll have access to stuff not available in stores. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Rey on 3/22/2013 8:25:50 PM

I've seen the owl necklace on someone, ah-dorable!

by dancer995 on 3/19/2013 5:51:48 PM

OMG where do you find these deals imean seriously $1!!!
Awesome!

by orlandobloomrocks on 3/14/2013 5:03:39 PM

@infinitepneapples I agree with you. I'd rather have one piece of nice jewelry over lots of cheap ones.

by hidi75 on 3/14/2013 12:44:39 PM

Usually cheap jewelry is made in China. China does not have regulations on products like the US does. This results in their jewelry containing carcinogenic chemicals and heavy metals. These things are dangerous to people. It is better to splurge on a gold or silver piece of jewelry than buying multiple cheap ones because gold and silver are safe for the body. Ultimately this is the consumer's choice, however, and many people would rather take a risk with toxic jewelry because it is cheap. Just something to keep in mind.

by infinitepineapples on 3/13/2013 11:04:04 PM

JOIN our club "♥ Everything Girly ♥" which is an all girls club and to talk about our fashion, needs, hair, beauty, makeup, and w/e you girls want to talk about! We post DIYs and fashion and beauty tips OFTEN! ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! ALWAYS UPDATED!

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/13/2013 10:54:27 PM

yeah they're really cute and cheap, but are they good quality?

by myfatsquirrel on 3/13/2013 9:51:11 PM

by Emilicious on 3/13/2013 9:09:59 PM

Shut up and take my money!!!!

by Chloe<3 on 3/13/2013 6:47:48 PM

For $1! What is good is that we can buy a variety of things that are different, we dont have to spend a more than we have on just one thing. Who care if it isnt super high quality, it should be just fine. And I dont have to tell my friends I just spent $1.

by fashionqn on 3/13/2013 5:14:57 PM