21 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

13 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

COMMENTS

Gorgeous spring dance gowns under $30

Hoping to stick to your budget when buying your perfect spring dance dress? We’ve got five fab frocks all under $30 so you can stress less. Now...

What does status update mean on a club?

Hey redvelvetluv, that update lets you know what's going on with your club. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/15/2013 8:14:35 PM

So pretty!!! But I'm not in middle school yet so I don't have dances -_-

by YayaYuiki on 3/15/2013 7:00:30 PM

mod mod mod mod!!
I am a very insecure person. I was first never that insecure, but my aunt and my cousin love to have themselves on top and make others feel low. nobody else besides my family sees that and that has lowered my self esteem because whenever im around her I feel insecure. my cousin is very skinny and they make me feel like im fat. im not fat but im not as skinny as her. nobody recognizes everything good I do because whenever something like that comes up, my aunt tries to put the spotlight onto her daughter. so overall, I live in her shadow. what do I do? sorry for rambling... thanks!

Hey foreverme3, I completely relate! There were family members of mine that made me feel worthless. Your aunt and cousin seem really insecure and the only way they feel good is to make others feel as bad as they do. While it is very difficult, you have to ignore them. Let their words roll off your shoulder. I had an aunt that would make fun of my body, clothes and things I said and did. It would make me very sad, but what helped me was to remember she was doing this for a reason. She knew her words were affecting me and that I wouldn't stand up for myself. So I started to do some things differently. Even if I didn't feel confident, I would pretend I was. I would say things back to her (never anything disrespectful of course), to let her know she wasn't hurting me. Music has always helped me no matter what I'm going through. One song that worked was Beyonce's "New Shoes" song. It describes a woman doing everything a person told her she couldn't. She sings "I'm walking in new shoes now, I got a new song to sing". So put those new shoes on and walk away from your negative aunt and cousin. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by foreverme3 on 3/15/2013 6:08:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! We had a lab in science class and we had to finish the analysis at home. I didn't hand it in and we get points off for each day it is late. I had so much to do last week and I told my parents I handed it in. I know I should hand it in and I will, but I'm scared I'll get an F. Report cards come out at the end of March. What should I do?

Hand in your paper ASAP...it's better to get a few points off than all! Next time, you know to hand it in right away to avoid this problem again!

mailyse f.

by ballerina55 on 3/15/2013 3:40:35 AM

The turquoise one is soooo pretty!

by cali princess on 3/15/2013 12:15:44 AM