1 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

2 HOURS AGO Off for Labor day? Wear these 4 braided styles the rest of the week: http://t.co/rPyeYEQ1EJ

3 HOURS AGO Geek over these with your besties! 6 tech crazy books we love: http://t.co/QSVGBAJIQ7

COMMENTS

Gorgeous spring dance gowns under $30

Hoping to stick to your budget when buying your perfect spring dance dress? We’ve got five fab frocks all under $30 so you can stress less. Now...

Hey girls! I know all of you like fashion and beauty. So why don't you check out my friends club, "It's All About Fashion and Beauty." Its a really good club that i think all of you will love. It is updated almost daily and you should check it out.<3

by alexandrah99 on 3/29/2013 10:36:33 PM

Spice up the outfit our add a twist to it so that your outfits will be different and you won't look anythign alike. Or cut up the shirt and make it a muscle tee. (If its a tshirt)Its totes okays!!

by iishbootiful on 3/28/2013 11:22:07 PM

Too bad Lulu's is too expensive, but I am defanitly going to buy one!

by dancer995 on 3/16/2013 6:31:54 PM

How do I write a comment on my club? Theirs just little lines
I'm a little bit confused

Hey girlie,

Check out this article for all of the information on updating your club! http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/16/2013 12:05:29 AM

Those are great choices for under $30. We need good choices and dresses that you can buy on a budget. I need to get at least one of them for spring.

by fashionqn on 3/15/2013 10:54:55 PM

what do you I do if someone at school has the same shirt as me!? I still want to wear it but it would be awkward and they wear it a lot. Thanks

Hey girlie,

I think you should wear it if you like it, and if you wear it on the same day just compliment her and laugh it off Smile

Meghan D.

by Zia111 on 3/15/2013 10:07:31 PM

Why dont my comments ever show!

Hey girlie,

After you post a comment, it has to be answered and approved by a moderator ("mod") and then it will show up!

Meghan D.

by #1partier on 3/15/2013 9:36:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey so my birthday is April 10th and my party will be April 21st, but I have a little sitch... I can't think of a theme! It's going to be guy and girl and I'm inviting a good bit of people... I really want a theme to make it really cool! Thank you in advance

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could brainstorm with the friends you're inviting and see what they're interested in! You could do something fancy like the red carpet and have everyone dress up and take tons of pictures, or you could do a luau theme since it's in the spring and have smoothies and flowers. Or you could have a theme party based on something you like, like OneDirection or your favorite show. Whatever you choose, I'm sure it will be fun! Happy birthday!

Meghan D.

by #1partier on 3/15/2013 9:36:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I go to a school with no grades or tests (i'm in 8th grade) and I took a placement test for honors english next year and I thought I did awesome (it was essay writing) and I didn't get in! I feel like I'm a fail! What do I do?

Hey girlie,

Don't be so hard on yourself--I'm sure you're good at plenty of other things! Maybe you could talk to your English teacher next year and tell them that you like writing, and you could show them some of your essays outside of class and ask for feedback to improve your writing. And reading is a great way to be a better writer, too! Smile

Meghan D.

by txtingirl on 3/15/2013 9:16:52 PM

Ok so my school dance is tomorrow. It's going to be all under blacklight. A few of my friends are saying be careful what underwear to wear because it might show through my dress under the blacklights. If i wear nude underwear will it show?

Hey girlie,

I don't think nude would show, and you'll definitely be fine as long as you wear a slip Smile Have fun!

Meghan D.

by therealmerevealed on 3/15/2013 9:05:11 PM

What does status update mean on a club?

Hey redvelvetluv, that update lets you know what's going on with your club. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/15/2013 8:14:35 PM

So pretty!!! But I'm not in middle school yet so I don't have dances -_-

by YayaYuiki on 3/15/2013 7:00:30 PM

mod mod mod mod!!
I am a very insecure person. I was first never that insecure, but my aunt and my cousin love to have themselves on top and make others feel low. nobody else besides my family sees that and that has lowered my self esteem because whenever im around her I feel insecure. my cousin is very skinny and they make me feel like im fat. im not fat but im not as skinny as her. nobody recognizes everything good I do because whenever something like that comes up, my aunt tries to put the spotlight onto her daughter. so overall, I live in her shadow. what do I do? sorry for rambling... thanks!

Hey foreverme3, I completely relate! There were family members of mine that made me feel worthless. Your aunt and cousin seem really insecure and the only way they feel good is to make others feel as bad as they do. While it is very difficult, you have to ignore them. Let their words roll off your shoulder. I had an aunt that would make fun of my body, clothes and things I said and did. It would make me very sad, but what helped me was to remember she was doing this for a reason. She knew her words were affecting me and that I wouldn't stand up for myself. So I started to do some things differently. Even if I didn't feel confident, I would pretend I was. I would say things back to her (never anything disrespectful of course), to let her know she wasn't hurting me. Music has always helped me no matter what I'm going through. One song that worked was Beyonce's "New Shoes" song. It describes a woman doing everything a person told her she couldn't. She sings "I'm walking in new shoes now, I got a new song to sing". So put those new shoes on and walk away from your negative aunt and cousin. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by foreverme3 on 3/15/2013 6:08:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! We had a lab in science class and we had to finish the analysis at home. I didn't hand it in and we get points off for each day it is late. I had so much to do last week and I told my parents I handed it in. I know I should hand it in and I will, but I'm scared I'll get an F. Report cards come out at the end of March. What should I do?

Hand in your paper ASAP...it's better to get a few points off than all! Next time, you know to hand it in right away to avoid this problem again!

mailyse f.

by ballerina55 on 3/15/2013 3:40:35 AM

The turquoise one is soooo pretty!

by cali princess on 3/15/2013 12:15:44 AM